Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have to imagine they have/assign less of the winter stuff for LA. i'm sure some kids buy it to wear it regardless of weather (knit hats in summer? never understood that), some for hitting the mountains, and others to ship/resell to colder parts of the world.

How does the winter stuff do at Supreme LA anyway? I can't imagine theres a big draw for down jackets when it's constantly 75 degrees out. Do they have bigger clearance sales come end of December?

About two years back you could expect all sizes and colors come late January and February to be on sale, but starting last year the stock has been really slim. In Feb of 2006 I was able to get thermal hoodies at $108, and their were moleskin m65s marked down to 228 from 348 (not sure of exact numbers). This year there were some of the treebark thermals in scattered sizes, and same went for jackets and coats.

FINALLY the velvet new eras were released and I'm thoroughly satisfied. picked one up in black, they also come in a very dark purple/egg plant. man. i might get that one also. I think i'm done with this season :o

totally OT but the oxford shirts at uniqlo are not bad at all. 30 bucks too