Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

You're one to talk about reselling at ridiculous markups.
You must be kidding...

There's a big difference between me selling something for what it's worth (what people are willing to pay), and selling something for way more then what it costs in the store, when it's still in the store and isn't selling.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be kidding...

There's a big difference between me selling something for what it's worth (what people are willing to pay), and selling something for way more then what it costs in the store, when it's still in the store and isn't selling.

Sometime in the not too distant past you purchased some Jordans (I think III's) and then re-sold them (or at least tried to) for more than you paid and more than their MSRP. This cat is doing the same thing.

I don't think you should be calling someone out for selling their shit at a price which may or may not be excessive when you've done the same in the past.

I don't want to detract from this thread anymore than it already has been, so consider this matter dead.

snap backs fit all weird and crazy, what if you cut the earflaps off, I dont know what the back of the hat without the flaps says, but im assuming it would still fit. Im picking one up this weekend and might do that since im not a fan of the flaps. Ill give some NY updates as well.

Let me know how that works out, because I'd be down to try it.

DAMN YOU SUPREME

It's like the 3rd time I used it too.

enchantthis045.jpg

There is another clip on a strap near the bottom of the bag....hopefully I can switch the two.

Umm...so....anyone interested in a 23rd backpack? :o

that's the last size they have in the bombers? grrrrrr i was waiting to get my xmas bonus to pick one up in an XL.

goddamn you supreme.

They still have some Leather jackets in the back at Sup NY...FYI

Also, I hear they are not restocking the Buffalo Plaid New Eras, and there are no more Red ones. They only have a few left in Blue and Green...

They also made a limited amount of the Checkered Trooper hats too, so don't expect to see too many in the store in the future

DAMN YOU SUPREME

It's like the 3rd time I used it too.

enchantthis045.jpg

There is another clip on a strap near the bottom of the bag....hopefully I can switch the two.

Umm...so....anyone interested in a 23rd backpack? :o

damn you step on it?

Almost forgot, 2 quick questions....

*any pics of the new beanie with white dots all over it?

*anyone able to grab an olive down jacket for me size Large? Hit me up via IM

Thanks!

I too would like to see pics of the beanie with the dots all over please!

I too would like to see pics of the beanie with the dots all over please!

http://cgi.ebay.com/SUPREME-DOBBY-KINGS-BOX-BEANIE-RED-CAP-HAT-TEE-WORLD_W0QQitemZ260187692448QQihZ016QQcategoryZ52367QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

not my auction but only pic I found.

Also saw a blue trooper hat on ebay, which they didn't have in the store at NY. Were those an LA drop or did NYC sell out instantly?