Black warp/Black weft

dino might

blue grey is rag n bone and blue n gray correct ?

I think a blue/Black with non contrasting stitching or maybe a stupid ultra dark plum purple stitching would kick butt ..

black hardwares with black n copper button fly

Yeah trying to not ever wear any jeans that are overdryed again though

What difference does it make? Its kinda like saying you would wear a pair of jeans whose threads were dipped 6 times, but not 7 times.

Because they're not MADE with the color and they fade tons with EVERY wash on EVERY inch etc etc .. overdyed reminds me of the 1980's levis in EVERY color imaginable ...

What difference does it make to you that it makes a difference to me though ? I dont want any overdyed jeans . period ..

Because they're not MADE with the color and they fade tons with EVERY wash on EVERY inch etc etc .. overdyed reminds me of the 1980's levis in EVERY color imaginable ...

What difference does it make to you that it makes a difference to me though ? I dont want any overdyed jeans . period ..

It only made a difference to me because it sounds like you were misunderstanding something. You should take a look at the Suminando's before you actually write off anything thats overdyed. They are nothing like most of the other overdyes...

Anyone make a Blue weft / Black warp .. vice/versa ??

i've been thinking about this for a long time...suprised this was the first time mentioned..anyone ever seen this, something that's not overdyed, just straight up blue/black? I've always thought about different warp/weft combinations...random question and sorry for the hijacking...any raw red warp/white weft jeans? Or am i just dreaming?

thanks, i forgot about those, thats the closest to what ive been looking for out of this thread so far

If it doesn't have to be japanese, April77 Joey High Standards.

im not skinny enough to pull off aprils:(

I think Swift Europe makes a blue/ black. I just looked at some denims for fall 08 out of Tunisia that are using some pretty inovative warp and weft colors, one being blue and black. The denims were actually quite beautiful, so I believe there will be more blue/ blacks filtering in by next fall.

thanks, i forgot about those, thats the closest to what ive been looking for out of this thread so far

im not skinny enough to pull off aprils:(

didn't i recommend you ebony johnnies? ebony ramones are just adifferent pattern...

u don't even reed my opinions :(

I dunno the darktones I thought were blue/blue but I hate a jean with no white weft having off tone stitching like the darktones .

A solid jean with bright yellow stitching is just nasty to me . LIke a novelty for real .

A solid blue/black with blue or black stitching and black hardware is what I need in my life .