Corned Beef San Fran Meetup

corned beef

Hey everyone, I'm gonna be in San Francisco from wednesday afternoon to saturday afternoon, and seeing as how I'm going with my mom and her friend, i'm going to be inevitably bored, so if anyone's down for a meetup, throw me a pm! I'll bring my camera and what not and snap your face like crazy go nuts.

Friday at 4pm.. Gelato and massaging of the whiskers.

Moy you down?

Corned Beef Rueben Dude?

Nah, i just can't do thursday..

i've got your jeans though Red, they'll be at the store for you when you come down.

so when we doing this?

which gelatto place are you recommending kiya? ever been to marco polo in the sunset area? it's very good but i know it's kinda far...they have all the yummy flavors...durian, green tea, vanilla bean, rambutan, banana walnut, rum raisin, coconut, etc etc...

where do you guys want to meet up? i can definitely go around 5PM...

thursday is not going to work for me...

Kiya: maybe I'll come down to SE Friday to shoot the Nudies and do the meetup in one shot... unless you want the Nudies online sooner than Friday... let me know...

which gelatto place are you recommending kiya? ever been to marco polo in the sunset area? it's very good but i know it's kinda far...they have all the yummy flavors...durian, green tea, vanilla bean, rambutan, banana walnut, rum raisin, coconut, etc etc...

where do you guys want to meet up? i can definitely go around 5PM...

thursday is not going to work for me...

El Copa Loca.. it's a different type of gelato.. it's served at a higher temperature and it's soft. it's made fresh every morning with exotic fruits, chocolates, etc..

So friday it is.

meet at Self Edge at 4:30pm? we can walk over to El Copa Loca.. or just meet there instead..

El Copa Loca.. it's a different type of gelato.. it's served at a higher temperature and it's soft. it's made fresh every morning with exotic fruits, chocolates, etc..

So friday it is.

meet at Self Edge at 4:30pm? we can walk over to El Copa Loca.. or just meet there instead..

lets meet at self edge, because i want to change into my denimzzz asap.

how long are we going to be out?

La Copa Loca

lacopalocagelato.com

3150 22nd St

San Francisco, CA 94110

(415) 401-7424

now i'm all craving for some dessert after checking out the website...good stuff...

can anybody tell me which MUNI bus to take to get to self edge/gelato place?

thanks peeps!

We're on the corner of 18th and Valencia... so the 14 or 49 bus will drop you off at the corner of 18th and Mission, and you can walk one block over. Or take BART to 16th/Mission and walk three blocks over.

I'll be in San Francisco from tomorrow afternoon until Sunday. I was planning on doing a stop at Self Edge, so is it possible for me to get in on this meetup as well? I'll be with a few friends, so I have to see what they want to do as well. But either way I'm stopping at Self Edge.

So it's 4:30pm at Self Edge.. bring everybody.. including your honeycomb massage gel.

could you guys interested in thursday meetup pm me your numbers so I could figure out stuff that day? Also, how easy is "BART" to use, since I'm not too familiar with the public transportation in SF.

BART is beyond easy.. it only goes in two directions in SF.

The same reasons it's beyond easy also make it nearly worthless for locals.

Here's exact directions on how to get to SE via BART, car, etc.

http://www.selfedge.com/how_to_find_us.php