yes or no? / this or that?

chris

hmm.. sounds good - while i'd like that, i was hoping to wear it in formal work situations, and now isn't the time to keep something i think i won't wear very often..

J

All of his blazers are cut this way, it's supposed to do that and you have to wear a drapey l/s underneath that gathers on your hands... Serious gothninja ownage, bro.
by a stroke of luck, recently I picked up this Berrini blazer (the exact same one Chant is selling here at a nice low price. However, now that's arrived, I find the sleeves 1.75" too long. It fits good everywhere else. The single (functional) button on the sleeve is 2" from the fingertips, so alterations might be expensive.

Should I keep and alter it, or sell it?

J

Hm. Really the only formal occasions I'd need it for are prom (soon) and whatever weddings or events I might go to, can't see myself needing it for business any time soon. Just looking for maximum wearability, and it's really quite difficult to find any blazers slim enough to fit well (definitely can't spend any more than that).

What are you talking about man? I'm saying for the short term, next year or two. I'm not going to fit that shit forever anyway.

I said I want something that I'll get the most wear out of for the next while, and a full suit won't get much usage for a bit. Don't see how you got any of that.

Guest umhaha84

Thx for your inputs,

the MMM I saw has laces, i'm just too lazy to find pic with lace.

thing is I already picked up lanvin during 40% off at barneys, but I really like MMM also not too mention it's about $200 less,,,

oh well, i'll just pick up MMM if they have my size.

Thx for your inputs,

the MMM I saw has laces, i'm just too lazy to find pic with lace.

thing is I already picked up lanvin during 40% off at barneys, but I really like MMM also not too mention it's about $200 less,,,

oh well, i'll just pick up MMM if they have my size.

if you're talking about the laced ones then it's a completely different story.