yes or no? / this or that?

chris

What kind of blue? The navyish blue raf often uses? I really like that white though.

COMM-MZ45_V1.jpg

i only have 10 pairs of shoes, and a relatively low budget. is something like this too trendy? i'd get white, but revolve has the 30% off thing and they're out of my size.

i dunno, i think it's pretty versatile despite being silver.

silver is really versatile. of course it's a bit flashy, but it goes well with a ton of colors.

other than that, i am not really a fan of those high tops, i prefer the acchiles low.

10 pairs of shoes is a pretty good number imo too

Guest panicinapagoda
what. the. fuck.

so I just got my money refunded from South Willard for the Bless sweater which only leads me to believe...someone else bought it before me? It was in stock when I purchased it, what the hell, seriously.

shit I really wanted this, who took it??? :mad::mad::mad:

their online stock is always not up to date, i got refunded on a pair of black quoddy's recently too.

Grey boots over Brown?

I spotted some nice grey boots but if I get them they'll essentially take the place of getting brown boots. Is this a good idea? I'd include a picture but I don't want them to get sniped. Also, if anyone knows of some great brown boots, link me up.

get grey12

it is literally right next to Tortilla Flats on queen street west, just west of spadina. i can't remember the name, but they make blankets and shit.

BIG YES on that herning sweater, i tried one on the other day and it is one of the nicest/highest quality garments i've ever tried on.

i'm considering this one pending an upcoming sale thread

672894-rescaledpic-420x630.png