yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Barney's Co-op combat boots, if I'm not mistaken. I've been thinking about getting a pair, myself. Good, well-constructed boots. And pretty great for the price point.

Edit: I was mistaken. they're just the lace-up boots for $325. The combat boots are $195.

lg315827013.jpg

lg315827012.jpg

15827141_z.jpg

for streetwear swagz? theyre like 50 bucks now but will i get neg rep for not having OG 1987 air maxes?

oh and which color?

SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR THE NEXT HYPE

50 DOLLARS lS NOT ENOUGH TO BUY YOU STREET CRED

THANKS

I'm using this like small questions because supershopper is currently infested with mental defectives.

Anyone know if this dries jacket comes in other colours?

http://www.nytimes.com/indexes/2008/03/09/style/t/index.html#pagewanted=3&pageName=09Collectibles&

Also, anyone know of any north american stockist carrying it?

I'm using this like small questions because supershopper is currently infested with mental defectives.

Anyone know if this dries jacket comes in other colours?

http://www.nytimes.com/indexes/2008/03/09/style/t/index.html#pagewanted=3&pageName=09Collectibles&

Also, anyone know of any north american stockist carrying it?

not north american stocklist, but:

http://www.brownsfashion.com/product/designers/index/men/dries_van_noten/90780.htm

get on that pink steeze!

not

Yeah, but it's hella unique. I have too many faggoty luxury basics, I need to drop some money for that shit I see and say "damn dat fine", and then never cop.

Plus it's a damn sight better than the Jil Sander windbreakers for 1200.

just spent 2hkl on jackets for this season. recents purchase picture comming soon after all the preme heads finish postin up kermits.

either way

time to buy some shirts!

Clopex - rogan pants = awesome. im down to one pair of jeans, my diors after my skulls bit the dust after a hard night of drinking/dancing/outgammingGINOS/drinking.

Im on the fence about one thing...thus why im here.

RAF assymetric tee

or

dior inverted collar?

im a 46-48 in dior...but the inverted collar is a 39..should that fit?

also can someone direct me to wear i can buy some rick owen t's.

also can someone direct me to wear i can buy some rick owen t's.

Holties.

Also, Noir carries the Raf tees.

And George C. (hazleton av, yorkville) has a Neil Barrett ripoff of the dior inverted collar for 70% off.

Or did, last week or so.

no pics but anyone have experience with CDG shirts (not play, CDG shirt line)

worth the moo-lah?

No, not even close.

Cop on sale. I went over the damn things a million times when I was at TNT, I couldn't find anything to justify the pricing.

I've got an interview soon, they said they'd call and tell me when. I doubt I'd be able to order something and have it in time, but I need something like this anyway...

87T26RBLK_normal.jpg

topman skinny trousers - £40.00 worth that? anything cheap, and similar?

uniqlo's trousers are between $39-somethign and $49-something, and pretty good quality. at this point, you'd probably find more twill stuff than wool, but they're a good cut and come in some nice colors.

someone talk me out of this

did you see it in person? the nylon is pretty stiff might now work in warmer weather but it should be ok where you live. i also think few of these will be available on sale so if you don't need it now i would wait. (i like the shorter green one but i can wait till the sale)