yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Guest infinitesniper

I guess the other two people were being sarcastic about the jacket then?

Yeah but I'm consistent I think, like, 80% of the waywt posters don't always have better fits that are better than the previous ones, right?

i have the same one w/o the shawl collar. it's really warm and a good value (though I got it for $140 Canadian, which is a bit cheaper than 95GBP). my only complaint is that I wish i bought that one instead of the no-collar one that I have. I also wish I got it in a different/lighter color cuz that dark charcoal just doesn't go with everything, especially since I feel like i wear too many dark colors already (i realize that this is not an issue for a lot of sufu-ers).

it's kind of a lamebasics™ piece, though, for sure. there's solid arguments for getting something more interesting for a bit more money. for example, the EG cardi that geekbonchic has on the market right now.

My concern about the colour is exactly the same; my wardrobe just seems to be a sea predominantly of black and greys of varying hues. I also feel I have too many cardigans. That said, I am quite taken with this one though, and if it's nice and warm I think I may well go for it as the price is not exorbitant. Thanks for info.

I guess the other two people were being sarcastic about the jacket then?

Yeah but I'm consistent I think, like, 80% of the waywt posters don't always have better fits that are better than the previous ones, right?

You're consistently mediocre. Plus the 80% of waywt posters u speak of aren't self righteous and obnoxious.

One more time.. I really want a sweet laceup boot.

Picture8-2.png

Buttero Combat Boot? I like the coarseish grain. Can anyone discern what the heel is made of though? Wood, leather or rubber?

Still considering the Common Projects Officer Boot though. Fuck, I can't get off it.

i've had no experience w/ the tfdbc, although fookums seems to rock em great.

but i can tell u for sure that jr dark dancers are one of the best pairs of jeans i have ever rocked.

quality/price wise the two are comparable.

i guess it boils down to the type of jean that you're after really. The nudies, for its price, are probably one of the better coated jeans out there. Dark dancers on the other hand, are not a true black, but a dark shade of grey.