yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Servo- I can't tell if these are the distressed leather greys or the suede ones. These look lighter than the ones on zappos, but i'm not sure.

http://www.shoes.com/Shopping/Results.aspx?N=0&Ntk=SearchInterface&Ntt=clarks+desert&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallany&Nty=1

The website is weird so when i click on them, i can't see a bigger picture so i can't distinguish it completely. The ones on davidsinc look nice. I might have to grab a pair. Sucks about your small feet. Also, clarks run a bit big so if you're normally between 7.5 and 8 you'd probably want a 7.5

The website is weird so when i click on them, i can't see a bigger picture so i can't distinguish it completely. The ones on davidsinc look nice. I might have to grab a pair. Sucks about your small feet. Also, clarks run a bit big so if you're normally between 7.5 and 8 you'd probably want a 7.5

Yeah, I know about the sizing, but it's tempting regardless. I had a pair of wallabees in 8 that were too big so I'm guessing I'll definitely just need a 7.5

me too! i wonder if those come in sand...

I'm confused if this is a joke or something. They've been doing the sand suede colorway forever and they're all over the place. If you can't find your size below 8, look for women's models. There was a seller on ebay selling small sizes of the sand suede desert boots for cheap (around $45 i think) but this was a month ago. Might still be able to find some.

I'm confused if this is a joke or something. They've been doing the sand suede colorway forever and they're all over the place. If you can't find your size below 8, look for women's models. There was a seller on ebay selling small sizes of the sand suede desert boots for cheap (around $45 i think) but this was a month ago. Might still be able to find some.

oups, i quoted the wrong post. heh.

and those dries boots are fucking dope.

I'm wondering what's wrong with these things.

rt1_regular.jpg

I need to replace my A.P.C. white canvas lace-ups (basically grey at this point, they're dirty as sin).

Every other shoe from this company is worse than Puma but these look perfectly passable for around $100 - why? They're not great but I probably only get about $100 of wear out of white shoes anyway. Are they made from the worst canvas in the entire world? Is Oak hiding some defect?