yes or no? / this or that?

chris

yes or no on these.

http://www.cmonwealth.com/products/cali/cali-red/cali-red.jpg

any good you gusy think?

can't really see them, from what you provided. and i refuse to go to common wealth, but

from what i can tell the cut looks kinda big. with slim red pants you risk a hipster-douche association (depending on your race). with big baggy red pants, you'd just look like a ghetto-fab kinda nigga. pls tell me those aren't a pair of "the hundreds" jeans.

those look like some shit that d&g have released like in the late 80's.

yes or no on these.

http://www.cmonwealth.com/products/cali/cali-red/cali-red.jpg

any good you gusy think?

eh, no... price? i always think twice before buying out-there/bright things that are expensive cuz you can only wear them so often...

if i were to go with colored jeans personally id go with purple, kelly green or solid grey. quality on those jeans doesn't look too great either.

apc new cure in grey

or nudie thin finn dry grey coated

or n(n) jawns

currently the grey jeans i have are dior dauphin 19cm (sized down 2), and i feel they are not tight enough, esp past the knee.

n(n) will be hard to find in my size, and im not even sure of my size (4 or 5?)

nudie are the least expensive, but money isn't really the issue at the moment, since i can sell the diors...

im really leaning towards the grey new cures, being that i like how much my indigo new cures fit, but i might go a size higher on the grey, which will still be tight, but im not going to be wearing them as much, so i feel the stretching might not be as bad.

^^^ The bdg skinny jeans actually fit pretty solid. Come in red purple or brown. Only like $40 or something and less on sale. I've tried them on a few times as my ex would wander around UO.

constant struggle- I'm just not a fan of the nudie thin finn giant back pockets are really low yoke. Otherwise i'd say those. It sucks the new cures are up to $200ish this year. N(n) are nice too but if they're about $200 on sale at places, plus you'd need a proxy which would make them more and you're not 100% sure what size.

^^^ The bdg skinny jeans actually fit pretty solid.

agreed

i had a grey pair, but never wore them, so i sold to buffalo exchange. just remove all the tags, and nobody will know the difference

the only thing: their colored jeans appear to be more "washed out" and not as vibrant as some other brands

edit: those ymc shoes.... meh

^^^ The bdg skinny jeans actually fit pretty solid. Come in red purple or brown. Only like $40 or something and less on sale. I've tried them on a few times as my ex would wander around UO.

constant struggle- I'm just not a fan of the nudie thin finn giant back pockets are really low yoke. Otherwise i'd say those. It sucks the new cures are up to $200ish this year. N(n) are nice too but if they're about $200 on sale at places, plus you'd need a proxy which would make them more and you're not 100% sure what size.

yeah it does suck about the new cures price, but i might just bite the bullet, since i do love the fit

Nope =] Im his friend actually lol were good buds from school.

I wanted an account on here but there's no more new accounts for a while =[ so i got his ollllldddddddd account lol. Is there a way i can change my name?