yes or no? / this or that?

chris

^^ yeh on the helmuts. found them basicly deadstock from some krauut! yay

^ and RE: the f-troupes, $228 is a bit high, but they arent all that bad.. but in the uk f-troupe is one of the kind of brands that youd see on sale often at highstreet stores (malls) etc. its up to you, theyre actually pretty cool boots, but i would have thought they like 150$ max

^^ yeh on the helmuts. found them basicly deadstock from some krauut! yay

^ and RE: the f-troupes, $228 is a bit high, but they arent all that bad.. but in the uk f-troupe is one of the kind of brands that youd see on sale often at highstreet stores (malls) etc. its up to you, theyre actually pretty cool boots, but i would have thought they like 150$ max

i bought f-troupes. they suck.

I read about ludwig reiter in the latest issue of monocle, I think he has some really nice things. Stuff like ludwig reiter is too expensive for what I am looking for now. So yeah, the price point is also what I like about the henry begeulin stuff on ebay. I think the quality should be pretty good, and I like the overall look and feel of the brand. I have also thought about getting trickers though.

I'm just looking for something casual, because on most (school)days I just wear jeans and a shirt , or knit sweater. Until now I would just wear chuck taylors or clarks desert boots, or more heavy boots, so I think I am in need of a pair of nice shoes. There is so much though, I hardly know what to get.:(

Yes/no on these Raf? I'm a 9.5 or 10 in most sneakers - will a 42 be too small?

i really hate those.

i remember someone saying that vans prison issues look like "shoes for the mentally handicapped" or something like that.

these take it to an entirely new level.

maybe i just need to see some better pictures.

you might wanna check out ludwig reiter, austrian shoe manufacture, compares to the above mentioned. still a small family owned business. not cheap though

i didn't know it wasa still a small family owned biz. in certain countries his units are everywhere. units dont seem to move how they once did in the 90s. how is the company doing? who is in charge of his distribution? thanx

Lol, alright. Well I'm planning on getting grey/white blazers like so:

blazer.jpg

or maybe something white/black, nothing too flashy.

what size in blazers are you looking for? i have two that i want to sell

black with white swoosh

and brown with beige like swoosh