yes or no? / this or that?

chris

PICT0782.jpg

Been eyeing these shoes for a while, but $336 plus tax and shipping seems a bit steep.

Yes? No?

The ones in this pic look like canvas, but I have tried on the leather ones and they are sex. The leather is really thick and soft and the sole appears to be of excellent quality. There are certainly competitive options in the price range, but I think these Comeys are really nice and not a bad deal.

Should I buy the last pair of size 5 N(N) black denim jawnz a store near me has, or should I let them go? They fit really nice, but $350 is a lot of money for me, and I can't decide whether I could get something I'd like better for 350...

yeah definatley buy them, then sell them to me on supermarrket for reduced price a week later

People always say the quality of those Rafs is similar to shit and not worth it unless you can get it for cheap.

I was never a fan of the CP court highs personally, but that's me.

they are not court shoe highs. Get the bball highs. They are the best there.

JL77, honestly, those are not my taste at all, but doing it objectively, the leather seems off, and the shape of the tip of the boot is too bulky for that style and in general it's a very simple boot for that much, you can do better I'm sure.

I found these similar for way cheaper, but tan color

and here's another option that's similar

They are canvas not leather.

The ones in this pic look like canvas, but I have tried on the leather ones and they are sex. The leather is really thick and soft and the sole appears to be of excellent quality. There are certainly competitive options in the price range, but I think these Comeys are really nice and not a bad deal.

Agreed, the black leather versions are really nice, maybe a better purchase for the price. But there's something about the canvas version that I love. They are probably gone now that Fred Segal had that big sale.

I cannot decide on what shoes to get. I'm willing to spend the money on these W + H boots and maybe the Raf Simons velcro sneaks, but also for the same price I can get two pairs of shoes. What should I do? I should probably wait.

W + H service boots

Picture3.png

Raf Simons Velcro Hi-tops (anyone know where I can get low tops?)

IMG_4286.jpg

YMC 2 Lace up in either black or brown

Picture2.png

Picture3-1.png

NDC oxfords

NDC.png

I can either get W + H boots or the Raf sneakers, or for the same price get the YMC's and the NDC's.

idk :confused: sorry for the loading the topic with lots of pics.

not being a dick but i kind of question how well formed your personal style is when all of these are so different and you're choosing between/among them.

I cannot decide on what shoes to get. I'm willing to spend the money on these W + H boots and maybe the Raf Simons velcro sneaks, but also for the same price I can get two pairs of shoes. What should I do? I should probably wait.

W + H service boots

Picture3.png

Raf Simons Velcro Hi-tops (anyone know where I can get low tops?)

IMG_4286.jpg

YMC 2 Lace up in either black or brown

Picture2.png

Picture3-1.png

NDC oxfords

NDC.png

I can either get W + H boots or the Raf sneakers, or for the same price get the YMC's and the NDC's.

idk :confused: sorry for the loading the topic with lots of pics.

stay_gold_is_not_dead-img450x600-1223571786wqfszv95630.jpg

Thoughts on this MMM jacket?

I like it, but am not 100% sure. I need a jacket, and the new Robert Geller toggle parka, short version is something I'm looking into as well, but the MMM jacket is 50% less. So maybe?

The jury is out :)

Get the MMM if only because everyone and their fucking mother is going to be rocking that RoGeller steez this season.

I was one of his biggest proponents since the first collection but I'm only getting two pieces this season, it's got to cool off a little.

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/5949/p1140853af2.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/2w2r2ao.jpg

^^^Should I kop plain white Raf by Rafs or Raf Simons astronauts? I just reallly wanted the black astros and am a bit hesitant about the white.

wut you guys think???

kinda boring, the other colors look much better.

20080904mg53531270yl8.jpg

apcrr3.jpg

cbl1largeyz8.jpg

skeleton2largeky9.jpg

(Rokin, APC, Rachel Comey, Chronicles of Never)

Want to get a decent pair of boots for this winter. While I'm not terribly concerned about how they'll deal with a Canadian winter, since 98% of the time will be spent on sidewalks at worst, I'd like to know they'll at least keep my feet warm. Also am curious about Comey and CoN quality. Both of them I can get 20% off on, which would help make up for our dollar taking a beating.

skeleton2largeky9.jpg

Want to get a decent pair of boots for this winter. While I'm not terribly concerned about how they'll deal with a Canadian winter, since 98% of the time will be spent on sidewalks at worst, I'd like to know they'll at least keep my feet warm. Also am curious about Comey and CoN quality. Both of them I can get 20% off on, which would help make up for our dollar taking a beating.

Where to cop in Toronto?

20080904mg53531270yl8.jpg

apcrr3.jpg

cbl1largeyz8.jpg

skeleton2largeky9.jpg

I like the Rokins, but maybe only because they're the only ones I've handled?

I want the Rokin plain black laceup, forget the 'name' they have for it, but I love the toe shape on them.