Save the kittens from Diamonds sale thread (Visvim, Levis, Ivalease, more)

chromesquared

What up SuFuers,

All proceeds from this sale shall be paypaled to Diamonds as a bribe so that he will cease and desist in kicking small helpless kittens in the head.

First up,

Visvim quilted kieffers in white. These are BRAND NEW, and I have only worn them in my apartment while looking in the mirror and trying to convince myself that they aren’t too big, but they are. I don’t think I have to say much about these. They are a size 8 Mens, and will come with their original box, xtra laces, and tags. I normally wear a size 6-6.5 in Converse Chuck Ts, and these are just a bit big in the toe. It pains my to sell these, but that’s life.

300USD shippedEMS.

k1sk7.jpg

kdetailhq4.jpg

Next

Ivalease P-coat in size 2. I bought this off of another member here and I wore it occasionally. It is in good shape, and has no rips, tears, stains, etc. As you all know this stuff is basically a rip off of Dior, so it is slim cut and has darts on the back at the shoulders. It’s a size 2, but I would say that is equivalent to an American/European size S. Check the measurements.

SOLD

Actual Measurements:

Shoulder 2 Shoulder:17.5

Pit 2 pit: 19

Pit 2 cuff: 18.5

Pit 2 hem (bottom): 15.5

Back of neck 2 hem (bottom):28 (measured at collar (with collar folded))

img0245jp1.jpg

img0246al9.jpg

img0247zb9.jpg

ivalease6iq3.jpg

Comme ca du mode from Japan

Military style button up shirt in Black. This shirt is in great used shape and it is 95% cotton and 5% poly. It has epaulettes on the shoulders and pleated/buttonable pockets on the chest. It fits pretty slim, and has not been worm all that much.

SOLD

Actual Measurements:

Shoulder 2 Shoulder:16.5

Pit 2 pit: 18

Pit 2 hem (bottom): 14

Back of neck 2 hem (bottom): 28 (curved at the bottom)

img0240oj5.jpg

img0241gr4.jpg

Levis western style button down shirt in good used condition. I'm not really sure if this is vintage or what, but it does have a big E tag on the front breast pocket. It is tagged a size small and fits like it. I have also provided actual measurements for your convenience.

USD shipped 30

Actual Measurements:

Shoulder 2 shoulder: 16”

Pit 2 pit: 19.5”

Pit 2 cuff: 20”

Pit 2 hem (bottom): 17”

Back of neck 2 hem (bottom): 32

img0251bd1.jpg

aaaqe8.jpg

I'm really disturbed by that kitten faking its death image.

I know it's pending, but is there any give in that p-coat as far as pit to pit? It seems about a half inch small for me, but i don't know if you were measuring it unstretched or something. I'd be interested, but it's already pending. PM me or something if the buyer backs out.

• 1 month later...