My Little Brother's A Fagoot!

dino might

n1107660035_30119952_2294.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

OH SHIT! IN THE FAMILY FLAME WAR! ITS ON LIKE OBI WON

Dino, i'm probably going to orlando in a week or two(sometime before classes start again) to visit my family. Can i have more information on your sister or your brother's girlfriend(whoever that is)? Tell her i'm in college and old enough to buy her alcohol. ;) My girlfriend doesn't have to know.

Lake Highland prep always had a killer golf team. My friends were on the boone team when i was in high school and even though the boone team was good, lake highland was just on another level. I think ty tyron was playing against us when i was a sophomore. Kid was fucking sick; too bad he can't sniff success on the pga tour

i think i would rather hang out with your brother than you....

youre lucky i cant rep you again yet or you wouldve just gotten 16+ pts of red :mad:

Dino, i'm probably going to orlando in a week or two(sometime before classes start again) to visit my family. Can i have more information on your sister or your brother's girlfriend(whoever that is)? Tell her i'm in college and old enough to buy her alcohol. ;) My girlfriend doesn't have to know.

Lake Highland prep always had a killer golf team. My friends were on the boone team when i was in high school and even though the boone team was good, lake highland was just on another level. I think ty tyron was playing against us when i was a sophomore. Kid was fucking sick; too bad he can't sniff success on the pga tour

shes a snobby chearleader, but ill let her know youre interested.

and yeah i guess theyre good. theyre all turds though.

Seriously. What the fuck? Gainesville water isn't much better. I think slightly better than orlando water. I think my neighborhood just missed official orlando city limits so my water was different. I remember back in the day, we didn't have flouride initially or something like that. I just remember my mom caring about it.

when i moved down here from NY i went to play basketball the next day and after the game i went to the park water fountain to get a drink and i guzzled the water the after taste made me hurl righ tin the bushes also when i showered id smell the weird odor the water has on me afterwards took alot of getting used to

Aw man. I remember when i was in high school there were two stories of kids getting an amoeba while swimming somewhere in a lake or something and either getting violently ill or dying. I did forget the glory of hose water though. I had 3 intramural frisbee games back to back and someone brought some water in a cooler. The moment it touched my lips, i could taste the rubber. I didn't really care since i was dehydrated, but it was just funny.