Uniqlo Selvage

Biggow

For anyone questioning about sizing, you definitely want to go down 1 size with all cuts. All Uniqlo denim is made with 1% spandex, so it is definitely going to stretch. I know at first it will seem like you definitely don't want to size down, but trust me, it's the way to go.

For anyone questioning about sizing, you definitely want to go down 1 size with all cuts. All Uniqlo denim is made with 1% spandex, so it is definitely going to stretch. I know at first it will seem like you definitely don't want to size down, but trust me, it's the way to go.

not all uniqlo denim has 1% spandex. just want to clarify this

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

just got the s001 selvedge jeans

they're not stiff which is what i expected...they're fairly soft actually

anyone elses pair like this??

maybe they changed them this season but i remember seeing s002 selvedge jeans at the store before and they were stiff from what i remember...i didn't try them on or anything so i could be wrong

• 4 weeks later...

These are my S002. About 10 months of effective wear. 3 washes.

IMG_4571.JPG

IMG_4573.JPG

I got kinda fed up about the holes blowing in my back pocket from my wallet so i took a piece of Natural Vegetable Tanned and slapped it on

IMG_4587.JPG

For those who are curious about the fades on the back pocket before i replaced it roughly... 6-8 months into wearing it.

IMG_4576.JPG

IMG_4577.JPG

Combs.

IMG_4578.JPG

Whiskers.

IMG_4583.JPG

iPhone fades.

IMG_4580.JPG

IMG_4581.JPG

Knee fades.

IMG_4584.JPG

Belt loop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It wasn't stated so... I guessing they got it somewhere else. Not sure if its China though. Do they have Shuttle looms there..? Cause this pair is selvedge.

It's japanese denim, assembled in China

togglebutton, i love the lap whiskering. how many washes?

and while i'm here, can anyone who knows more than I do point me towards other brands and models that resemble the uniqlo S002 cut?

• 2 weeks later...

my uniqlo slim straights are still one of my favorite fitting pair of jeans and they were the cheapest. Theyre stubborn as hell i beat the crap out of them working on my car all the time and theyre still hanging in strong. Would buy another pair for sure.

I got some a few pairs of the Uniqlo selvage MIJ jeans that came before the UJ ones. Quality is great for the price bracket, definitely on par (if not superior to) naked and famous and apc (and not even comparable to unbranded). I have a sz 29 pair of these that've been slimmed and tapered up in the market if anyones interested (check my sig).

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the MIJ jeans are now available again in NYC, as the rest of the fall line comes in.

they have raw indigo and raw black w tonal stitching. both red selvage. the denim has an incredibly soft hand to it. got a pair of the indigo in straight leg. for 90 dollars i can't think of another brand that competes with this level of stitching and detail. blows my $200 apc's out of the water. I just hope they don't bleed all over my shit like my old 40$ MIC's did

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

My Japanese pastor's Uniqlo bootcut jeans. They're not selvage, but several years old and have been washed a few times. Other than that I don't know the specifics - but they're the best-faded pair of jeans of anyone I know in real life. Impressively, the crotch on these jeans isn't worn at all. Me and my friends are getting him some Flat Heads for his birthday; he's going to make those look bad ass.

Uniqlo11024x698.jpg

Uniqlo21024x890.jpg

Uniqlo31024x903.jpg

Uniqlo41024x768.jpg

Uniqlo51024x636.jpg