Biggow

Address : 546 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA

Telephone : 917 237-8811

Opening hour :

Mon-Sat: 10AM-9PM

Sun: 11AM-8PM

Subway: R,W to Prince Street

Close to Broadway and Spring St.

Thanks. Is that the only one in the area? I'd make the trek into the city I suppose, but are there any Uniqlos in NJ?

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
Is there selvage in any HK stores right now? If yes, which ones? Thanks.

There should be some in TST (Tsim Sha Tsui) Uniqlo in the Miramar shopping Centre. I saw it last time I went back. It's the made in Japan models and I saw them selling for $299 HKD.

Is there anywhere online to get a pair of these? If so, can you please post link or PM. I went to their website and no dice....eBay has some, but no sizes....

No, I looked. But that Kaihara denim is worth the trip to NYC if you can. Or proxy if you can.

Picked up the MIJ 'classic' and 'slim' cuts on sale in NY last month for $59 each. They promise to be awesome summer jeans.

a pair of the japan joints. about a year of wear two washes.

2nbwqkj.jpg

svp7c1.jpg

How's the fit on those? Did you buy true to size? I was just in Uniqlo yesterday and saw them and was curious about them. Anybody have info on the selvage they use and are they sanforized?

Uniqlo +J (MIJ) denim. ~14oz Kaihara redline selvage. Smooth texture like APC, and dark indigo. Dry, sanforized. Details are on par with any good sub-$200 denim. Slim and Regular fit. Bought on sale for $58 ea (steal!). Reg retail is about $79 now I think. Great fits on both. IMO the 'Slim" is close to the KMW 1980 and the 'Regular' is close to the STF 501 fit. Buy TTS. Uniqlo had only 34" inseam for sale when I was at the SoHo shop. Inseam shrinks 1" with a wash and machine dry. A small amount of perceptible waist shrinkage (~.5").

Regular fit

DSCN2287_879.jpg

Slim fit

DSCN2288_880.jpg

Details:

DSCN2284_876.jpg

DSCN2285_877.jpg

No hidden rivets on back pockets, no tag.

DSCN2286_878.jpg

yeah..TTS. smallest size they carry is a 29 I believe. they stretch out a bit but nothing on par with apcs. a soak will shrink them up a bit. even at the full retail price which is 69.50 these are a great value imho. Also dont forget Uniqlo can hem these for you instore.

yeah..TTS. smallest size they carry is a 29 I believe. they stretch out a bit but nothing on par with apcs. a soak will shrink them up a bit. even at the full retail price which is 69.50 these are a great value imho. Also dont forget Uniqlo can hem these for you instore.

Correct about price.

Had no idea they have a hemming service. Is there a charge?

I found the service pretty good given the crowds in the soho store, but none of the staff I asked knew anything about these jeans (shrink or stretch). So definitely didn't think to ask about hemming.

Thought I'd post this too (the budget denim section on the mezz level - brilliant merchandizing!). The MIJ jeans were 2nd floor rear (which would be B'Way street side of the building) when I was there. Past the cash-wrap.

DSCN2041_672.jpg

damn, after seeing the details those are a killer deal for 80 smackers. kaihara denim, universal rivets, chainstitched hems,simple quality. and they seem to fade well

Pretty sure they were £30. How much more cheaper could they be?

Was that the MIJ, selvage? If so, grab em! I believe they're normally £49 or more, last time I saw them on sale (Jan or Dec) they were £29. I do have a friend works next door and keeps an eye on their sales, if he's let me down I might have to give him a slap.