Help I think I am screwed

Guest DenimBar1

Guest DenimBar1

To think I would get this all this over a wet pair of jeans.

Pressproduction you need to chill. Working for a denim company and understanding how a denim company works are 2 different things and you obiviously don't know the difference.

Everyone wants to look a certain way and with NO EXCEPTION everyone wants to get paid.

Don't piss on annother persons parade because you are a little disgruntel.

People have different styles and approaches to everything that's what make forums like this a cool to speak and a place to learn something about a product or whatever that a person has a passion for.

The reason I picked up the other pair of jeans because mine were soaked is I own the fuckin store and it's a perk. Not because I just wanted to get another pair of jeans ( even though I did) . I just didn't feel comfortable selling jeans soaking wet.

understand?

Guest DenimBar1

Daniel soooooo sorry I am having camera issues. I have two washes left and 1 of them are selvage. I WILL send you pics asap I am not forgetting about you. I should also be getting in my new PRPS shipments in soon :)

[To think I would get this all this over a wet pair of jeans.

Pressproduction you need to chill. Working for a denim company and understanding how a denim company works are 2 different things and you obiviously don't know the difference.

Everyone wants to look a certain way and with NO EXCEPTION everyone wants to get paid.

People have different styles and approaches to everything that's what make forums like this a cool to speak and a place to learn something about a product or whatever that a person has a passion for.

The reason I picked up the other pair of jeans because mine were soaked is I own the fuckin store and it's a perk. Not because I just wanted to get another pair of jeans ( even though I did) . I just didn't feel comfortable selling jeans soaking wet.

]

well, i can't see how working at a denim company is different than understanding how a denim company works. working retail is for sure different than working manufacturing. i'm happy to see you find a solution on your issue.

have fun......

Quote:

[To think I would get this all this over a wet pair of jeans.

]

well, i can't see how working at a denim company is different than understanding how a denim company works. working retail is for sure different than working manufacturing. i'm happy to see you find a solution on your issue.

have fun......

--- Original message by pressproduction on Jul 15, 2005 05:35 PMwtf are you talking about????? all he said was that he's able wear another pair because he owns a store that sells denim.

you know you have to pay your dues if you wanna sing the blues

Guest DenimBar1

pressproduction you are missing the point. I think you will understand this. If you want to maintain the lifestyle you do you and want to get paid what you do you should understand why the jeans at retail cost what they do.

Quote:

I think I'm screwed.I got caught in a HUGE cum storm and my denim is all wet. Also somebody tried distressing my jeans by rubbing their balls on them. Should I just buy some new ones?

--- Original message by onpoint on Jul 15, 2005 07:10 PM

working overtime again at the rest stop glory holes eh?

"God is Dead" - Neitzsche icon_smile_angry.gif

"Neitzsche is Dead" - God icon_smile_cool.gif

PRESSPRODUCTION...

Little boy you need to learn a little...

Read all of UrbanSprawl, PaulT, Ringring, Geowu, Serge De Nimes, & Wild_Whiskey's posts before you can act like you know what your talking about with this audience.

props where props are due - my respect to ya'll for knowin your shit.