Bernhard Willhelm Men's S/S 08 -- (not work safe).

chris

from the lookbook:

BW_ss0812.jpgBW_ss0811.jpg

BW_ss083.jpgBW_ss084.jpg

BW_ss085.jpgBW_ss086.jpg

BW_ss087.jpgBW_ss088.jpg

BW_ss089.jpgBW_ss0810.jpg

well, it's certainly an... interesting collection. interesting, being a synonym for "gay as all hell". i mean, unless you're a meaty faggot at a pride parade, or an ironic/british circuit boy, i dont see any of this working. the theme is a bit too clear for it's own good.

the footwear is very appealing to me, however (the raf derivative moto boots in particular), but the clothes, well... i dont see anyone (myself included) dropping hundreds on cheeky (pun intended) club wear. homosexual or not!

Holy fuck this lookbook is gay as hell. I was actually liking bernhard willhelm a bit until I saw this. The model looks like a fucking 'muscle man' from back in the days. Pretty fucking hilarious though but this would not be a good look for the buyers of this collection out there.

If I ever need to dress up for a gay parade I now know where to shop...

The idea is straightforward and, I guess, well executed; the problem is that, just like Lad Musician's recent collection, he was not inspired by a look, he just presented it "as is" with no interpretation or recontextualization whatsoever.

This is suppose to be a reference to and a mockery of the United States macho, captain-save-a-hoe, super hero attitude. Look book should be added to the title since that is what this is.

captain save-a-hoe? that's a completely different concept. macho men look down upon saving hos.