FS: BBlessing hoodie XL, SK8 Hi all white 12, JR Hoboken no wash 31, REBIRTH bag

todesengel

I've sold a bunch of stuff on supermarket before, never had any problems. Prices listed are shipped to the Con. US and paid via Google Checkout. I'll gladly accept Paypal for 4% extra. International please let me know via PM and we can work out pricing.

Let me know if you have any questions. Measurements/more pics upon request.

Thanks for looking, here are the items!

BBlessing hoodie: Size XL SOLD

Washed/dried once. Fits like a baggy size L. Made in Canada, really solid construction and details. This is definitely the coolest print BBlessing has done. Material is very thick and warm.

Here's a pic of it worn, for reference I'm 6'1" and 180lbs

Julian Red Hoboken No Wash size 31: SOLD

Worn around for about a week and a half. Minor honeycombing, belt wear on patch, and a very faint wallet fade. Otherwise in great condition.

Vans SK8 Hi all white canvas size 12: SOLD

You know the shoe. This is the all white canvas version. I wore them around twice outside. Has minor indigo staining (reallllly faint) and light wear on the canvas.

REBIRTH bag: SOLD

Ridiculously cool samurai-inspired (watch seven samurai, it's the same design) sling bag. Bought off zozo a few months back. Only worn outside once, so it's in like new condition. Unique design, solid construction (made in Japan). Unfortunately it's a little too small for someone my size, but this would be a sick accessory for someone with a smaller frame.

Thanks for looking! Again if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

16.5" laid flat across waist

thigh, measured straight across at crotch 10.25"

front rise 9.5"

leg opening: 6.5"

Knee 7.5"

insean: 35.5"

Please note that the jeans are hobokens. I've had 3 people say they want to buy them thinking they were Calis, not sure why.