Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

for those who remember the plant shots that i posted, heres some updates:

budplant.png

i decided to take off a small bud from each plant. (i only have two going, the two others ended up being males)

buds.png

theyve got about a month or less remaining until theyre done, but i wanted to sample a little.

here they are after some ghetto drying and grooming

budsss.png

close up of bud from one plant

budssss.png

close up of bud from other plant

budss.png

both of these plants are from bag seed from some dirty mexican brown regs.

new lights are in the mail so the next batch will be much more dense.

first grow btw.

yeah super short haha but it was a super statement ive never seen him knock someone like that...and hatton can take punches too i thought that fool was gunna die.

oh naw i would of been heated haha. dang ive been bad on my sacks lol i lost it last week (but found it) and smoked all of it? i guess but cant remember... actually its been a good few weeks haha

i just want to say... mary jane, !!!

love you so much

without you, my life wouldn't be the same.

you made me see and live things differently.. hope one day we'll be able to express our love freely, under a rainbow colored sky

one day, they'll accept you.

you'll shine!!!

one day

jd_2TP58ZQ0

I only smoke on weekends but I went home this weekend so that was my first time not being stoned on the weekend all semester. For the last three weeks I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping during the week which kind of sucks, and Idk why.

Anyways, my last exam is Thursday and then my Dad is driving up and we're driving back home on Monday. This weekend, my last weekend in the city, is going to be great. No work and a ton of weed. I just need to remember to pick up some new clothes and shoes before I go home haha.

anyone go to any of the marches/protests yesterday?

What marches? Do you mean the "Equality Forum" in Philly? If so, i'm pretty sure (judging by the rainbows and my sister telling me) that that was for homo rights, not marijuan.

Nobody? I just moved here. I have a friend who can get me some but she is gone for a few weeks... :(

Dude man walk to the nearest public park and say this at indoor volume and you'll be up to your arse in Tam-Tam rejects trying to sell you dimes.

What marches? Do you mean the "Equality Forum" in Philly? If so, i'm pretty sure (judging by the rainbows and my sister telling me) that that was for homo rights, not marijuan.

Nah man. Saturday, was international marijuana marches, http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&q=international+marijuana+march+09

see

few songs on my perma weed playlist

weed song

blaze it

its all good

buddha smokers only (will not listen to in car)

first of the month

pod

weed man

for the love of money

buddha lovers

ecstacy

tumbleweed

summertime in the lbc

my boo (ghost town)

regulators

hey ma

oh boy

thug passion

picture me rollin

bob marley legend (all of it)

sublime 40oz freedom

beatles white album (two)

and yeah thats my list... i will always listen to that if i hotbox my car...not really a lot of songs but yeah... thats my perma list ill add more