Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

straight up pipes use far less weed than j's if you're just smoking yourself. all you hardcore stoners - try buying a cigarette pipe aka sneak a toke and try smoking your normal amount for a week out of only that thing. your weed will last 3-4x as long as one hit rips so much harder and goes straight to your head. just trying to help you fellas on a budget out.

and hopefully i can get a recommendation for a good glass shop online to buy a bubbler besides shivadas and grasscity.

yeah. had one of those. a pig took it, gave me a ticket and court date, and then got awful mad at me...

true that b you can just wu-tang that blunt and itll turn into what blunt officer? one time the po made my buddy smash his bong on the sidewalk and then the cop made him clean the debris then bounced...after that he only rolls js or Ls

word? they just swiped mine..

then made me pay some fines, 12 hrs of boot camp, take some piss tests, give to charity, meet with a case officer every week, and write a letter to the cops thanking them. boston., you may know your photography mane, but i (a hardcore stoner) have got mad experience on this topic

why yessir i am and i know man they got like a treasure chest they open up ever so often he has this clean green one but he gave that one to my bro and i got his old blue one from the 80s

i should check if my methed pinoy pal at the bodega across the street has any i can borrow :cool:

when you are comparatively weighing a dugout vs a pipe, bong or zigzag papers i would argue a dugout would be the easiest to conceal in a pack fo smokes or the bushes nearbye when a cop rolled up than any other facilitator of smoking weed. for this reason and i get more mileage per 8th - i prefer a dugout unless smoking in groups of people where a j / l or bong is more appropriate.

then ima have to argue against you on that. that fact is dugouts are still illegal and papers are not. ive been hassled before (without getting fucked over in the end) where the pigs patted me down, felt my stoges, and then instructed me to take out the pack and open it up for them so they could make sure nothing but cigarettes were in there.. and if you toss that shit somewhere, well, theres the possibility of them finding it, which if and when they do, you can bet theyll test it for residue, which WILL be there.

papers = legal = not having to be hidden = no sweat. plain and simple

seems like you guys got it rough in the east. From my experience in cali most of the time the cops just take your weed and tell u get the fuck outta here.

There was this one time where i had a fresh pack of newports and the police made me pull them out and crush them. i was underage and was in oakland though

seems like you guys got it rough in the east. From my experience in cali most of the time the cops just take your weed and tell u get the fuck outta here.

There was this one time where i had a fresh pack of newports and the police made me pull them out and crush them. i was underage and was in oakland though

nah man its cause they were newports :P

but you have no idea. straight DICKS on the east coast.

Hello, fellow herbaholics! Just copped some Moroccan caramello hashish and some really nice bud....smells like citrus polos - if u have ever heard of them?! Would you guys be interested in seeing the hash, ill obv post pictures of the funk asap.......

then ima have to argue against you on that. that fact is dugouts are still illegal and papers are not. ive been hassled before (without getting fucked over in the end) where the pigs patted me down, felt my stoges, and then instructed me to take out the pack and open it up for them so they could make sure nothing but cigarettes were in there.. and if you toss that shit somewhere, well, theres the possibility of them finding it, which if and when they do, you can bet theyll test it for residue, which WILL be there.

papers = legal = not having to be hidden = no sweat. plain and simple

personally, i don't carry papes on me because i figure, cop finds that. he pretty much know i'm smokin. only gives him more of an incentive to search my vehicle (we drive cars)

however, much less likely to wanna waste time searchin me if he never finds anything in the first place ;)

and i'm just talkin like a small onesie or a sneaker, they get gravity goin.

dun gotta box up my whole car smellin like smoke, none a that.

quick puff blows strrrraight to the dome

personally, i don't carry papes on me because i figure, cop finds that. he pretty much know i'm smokin. only gives him more of an incentive to search my vehicle (we drive cars)

however, much less likely to wanna waste time searchin me if he never finds anything in the first place ;)

and i'm just talkin like a small onesie or a sneaker, they get gravity goin.

dun gotta box up my whole car smellin like smoke, none a that.

quick puff blows strrrraight to the dome

this is exactly my sit, if i'm creeping thru downtown la in rush hour traffic, sparking up a j gets looks from everyone around me, they can all smell it, and who know's who's 5yo uptight PTA mom is bout to call in my license plate. dugout looks like a cig, hit it lke a cig you inhale and hold, then promptly light a cig right after. if a cop rolls me - i was always smoking a cig. i do this at concerts with more security than others, sporting events, during traffic, basically its entirely concealable and thats what i appreciate. its nice to walk down the middle of the street with a j and keep puffing and yes you CAN do this here in socal, but frankly i don't want to risk any legal action i don't have to - this is stupid logic to put yourself in the fire to the point where you're a sitting duck if caught without any measn to lie.you can't just toss a j on the ground when you get rolled and expect the cop not to see / smell it. plus it makes yo weed go 3x as far with a dugout / onezie cuz you smoke less for the same effect.

How has your smoking experience evolved?

When I first started smoking I would trip out pretty hard and start running around my friends neighborhood for no reason, pretty lightweight back in the day.

Then as me and my group of friends in HS got older we started to smoke just because the act of smoking was fun. Compete on who got the biggest hit, etc. I think when we started doing this I lost my ability to be social while high, if we went to a party, I wouldn't have fun because I just couldn't think of enough things to keep up a full conversation. so I started to lose my love for it.

As I started college, things started getting more interesting, mixing tree and alcohol got to be quite the adventure, at one point me and a friend decided that the dance floor of a big party was actually a sitcom and enacted the scenes where guys would get rejected by girls. So my love for weed began to rise again.

Now that I'm a 3rd year I feel like my weed smoking is alot more laid back and I can almost choose what kind of mind state I wanna be in. For instance if I wanna smoke and chill out with a bunch of people I'll just take a few hits, or if I wanna get all creative and shit I usually smoke alone or with a few people and we talk about crazy shit like other dimensions or whatever.

Then of course there's the variety in the different types of weed more of a body high vs mind high. The choices seem endless. Weed has been ever-evolving for me. The possibilities are endless.

I think what I'm tryin to say here is: I love weed.

whaat? i've never heard of straight up swallowing hash.

and 9g pellets? deng, what did you pay for that

The hash is quite expensive, I paid £40 for 7g. This was a pretty good deal from a friend as this quality will sell for up to £10 a gram in the UK! The pellets usually range from 6-10g, you can read a bit more about them here: http://www.420hash.com/moroccancaramello.html

The way the hash bubbles is crazy and it's so oily it is impossible to skin with. I personally prefer spicier Indian hashish, but this is good :D

^^ i've put hash in my coffee before.

it fucking does the job to get you super high.

i wouldn't eat straight up like this though.

LOL. Eating 9 grams of this would royally FUCK you up! By swallowing i meant concealing for importation to the UK or wherever destined - that is why it is pellet shaped!

an anal plug of hash is definitely not on the to do list....

BUNCH OF PUSSIES. (10)

SWIM's anticipating tommorow's shipment. SWIM is getting a bit of blow with the jane. first time for blow

i decided to not touch to that shit (blow) again. i was taking way too much at some point. i had stopped for 6 months but i did some twice in december and woke up with a strong desire to kill myself.

NO MOH.

but have fun and be safe and careful b !

BUNCH OF PUSSIES. (10)

i decided to not touch to that shit (blow) again. i was taking way too much at some point. i had stopped for 6 months but i did some twice in december and woke up with a strong desire to kill myself.

NO MOH.

but have fun and be safe and careful b !

i herd sumthing from one of my therapists (yes there are multiple. school t + 2 outside) that it depletes seretonin levels like x does? ive never taken x but i bought then got busted. is this tru?