Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

i'm down. oh and i'm back up in 626 if you're interested.

Shit yeah I'll make the trip up to the valley. We just gotta get a few more people to be down.

We'll look so dope clunking around the dispensary in our DIck Oven Dunks and random pieces of unauthentic Americana as provided an overpriced Japanese company.

New York (12/14): 26°F, weed is illegal

Los Angeles (12/14): 68°F, weed is legal enough

Vacation, all I ever wanted

Vacation, had to get away

Wait...I think you might want to recheck those facts about New York.

hows the denver scene? im gonna be there from thursday-monday for the kushcon.

just wondering if my CA rx is good in CO....im guessing not. Any coloradans in this bitch?

Denver's the shit. Unfortunately your card wont work here but finding quality buds won't be a problem. You going to all the days of kushcon?

the other night i picked up this shit called Gold THC Superconcentrate from Divinity Tree downtown. it's $30/half a gram and it comes in a little vial kind of like hash oil. its the purest form of cannabis there is, it's 98% cannabanoids and around 85% THC. so crazy, i was sooooo fucked up after that sesh. killed a vial with drops on snaps (probably lasted around 40 drops, one on a snap is plenty alone) and then put some on a blunt.

if you check the thread, we socal sufu stoners have tried a few times to meet up. but then we got high or something. im down if its in the la area

Haha Knugget messaged me and we actually met up and had a pretty fat sesh. Friend and i both had some glass, he has a 3 foot inline bong with a few ashcatchers. Mine was just a small beaker with showerhead diffy. I also brought a thick pipe for my 50 year old neighborino to smoke out of. Different tokes for different folks i guess. My neighbor hits bongs like a bitch usually. Maybe because he's been smoking ciggies for 30 years + other shit i dunno. He just cant rip one and prefers joints or a pipe.

He gave me and Knugget a shitload of anti-fungal clothing made of bamboo for free. That was pretty cool haha. Random ass shit like this happens all the time with me.

If you guys are seriously down we could meet up this weekend. Pitch in 5 a person and we can probably get a decent hotel room in my small town and box the shit out of it...

Or..50 heads each bring $50 and we can have a pound party...

Haha Knugget messaged me and we actually met up and had a pretty fat sesh. Friend and i both had some glass, he has a 3 foot inline bong with a few ashcatchers. Mine was just a small beaker with showerhead diffy. I also brought a thick pipe for my 50 year old neighborino to smoke out of. Different tokes for different folks i guess. My neighbor hits bongs like a bitch usually. Maybe because he's been smoking ciggies for 30 years + other shit i dunno. He just cant rip one and prefers joints or a pipe.

He gave me and Knugget a shitload of anti-fungal clothing made of bamboo for free. That was pretty cool haha. Random ass shit like this happens all the time with me.

If you guys are seriously down we could meet up this weekend. Pitch in 5 a person and we can probably get a decent hotel room in my small town and box the shit out of it...

Or..50 heads each bring $50 and we can have a pound party...

I probably cant make it as soon as this weekend but I agree with the sentiments in this post.

Also, I just bought the launch box. Its a nifty little piece to have around when traveling or trying to be discrete. My only problem is it seems difficult to vaporizer everything because the heating surface is rather limited. You're going to find yourself moving the bud around a bit to get it into position.

I hear that the launch box also KILLS batteries as well. KILLS

Tried my first double bubbler yesterday. I love fun, new glass!

I havent had that issue yet, but there was a note to keep the batteries in the case or they might discharge when touching metal. Maybe that was the cause of what you heard. They included two small nipples to place over the batteries if you dont keep them in the case, i think.