Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

just got hooked up with some Pre-98 Bubba Kush, its good stuff. does anyone know what exactly the "pre-98" means?

look a few pages back brudda.

i did it for you. kinda sad really.

quotes:

actually, both the purple and regular green bubba smell pretty damn similar, its in the taste where the difference is really noticed. they grow very similar too until about 7-8 weeks where the purple bubba gets color on the calyxes and finishes up with thick round tipped top nugs. the "green" pheno will look mostly finished at 8 weeks except the tops will still have a some white hairs, and will start to get a little color on the leaves...if ur bubba is going 70 days its prolly the green one, the purple comes in at 8 weeks. the mint pheno i have no experience with but i hear it was a bubba kush plant that was found from the original lots of "bubba kush" orgnkid put up on cbay a few years back that cause so much controversy. i don't know who coined the term pre98 bubba so i dont know what they are talking bout, but the "old school" bubba i know im pretty sure is the same as the green pheno. i just havn't done a proper side by side of those two yet in the same pots and soil for a proper comparison

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

shhhh!...your thinking is going to interrupt my consumerism.

I went back to pg 450 and started reading, all I see is info on the west coast clubs. Any one has any info on the east coast medical marijuana scene? need a heads up when i'm back in NY. From what i've seen on here, Amsterdam aint got shit on Cali.

fuck, me too! that's the first thing I thought when I saw that picture!

finally uploaded a little clip from 420. This is in Denver at the Civic Center Park right by the Colorado state capitol. Sorry for the shit filming (random finger and trying to read the sign pulled by the plane), I'm not sure how I even managed to film at all! My buddy and I ran into a couple people he knew from school and about 15-20 of their friends. Everyone had different bud and just loaded up whatever piece they had and passed it around.

cwA8MhSfbOs

edit: this video is much better than fine. if you want more...

anyone ever smoke with their pets? (not forcing them to smoke)

i get it if youre not cool with it, you dont have to tell me how cruel it is

i was outside vaping and my cat just came up and started rolling around and rubbing on me so i blew some towards her

she stayed there so i guess she didnt mind it

not sure if she was high, but later she just stayed outside and if id pick her up she would feel way looser than usual, like she didnt stick her claws out or try to move as much

friend found a cat this kitten once somewhere and she brought it to my friends bands lockout which then was i always had boxed with some nice. its like you said about the kitten being way looser, like youd pick it up from one spot and it would just completely droop everywhere else. reaction time got fucked up like we'd bring our hands up to its face really fast and it would just stare for a sec then kinda jerk back slowly like it was startled... it fell asleep after like 15 minutes

friend found a cat this kitten once somewhere and she brought it to my friends bands lockout which then was i always had boxed with some nice. its like you said about the kitten being way looser, like youd pick it up from one spot and it would just completely droop everywhere else. reaction time got fucked up like we'd bring our hands up to its face really fast and it would just stare for a sec then kinda jerk back slowly like it was startled... it fell asleep after like 15 minutes

That cat was tripping balls bro.

anyone have experience with dealing? would love some pointers before i take my relationship with drugs to the next level. feel free 2 pm

I've got this new thing where I try not to be negative. So know that I'm only being helpful and that you should take this in the spirit it was intended:

If you ask about drug dealing on the internet, you have already made mistake #1 and are not cut out for dealing.

As aphorismatic as this may sound right now, I think its the answer you need.

anyone have experience with dealing? would love some pointers before i take my relationship with drugs to the next level. feel free 2 pm

i'm sorry but you are an idiot. don't do it. this is one of those things that if you have to ask for help like this you should just let it be. you will fuck yourself and your "friends" will take advantage of you, eventually.

also to clarify, selling bags of smoke to your friends isn;t dealing. you could teach a monkey to do that. and if your asking for advice on anything else refer to the first paragraph.

if you want advice on how to sell weed to your friends. watch weeds or an old cheech and chong. again if you aren't already on top of this you are just waiting for something bad to happen to you. loss of friends, money, or freedom. they all suck.

i don't think it's shady at all to ask if a medical check-up/screening is required unless you look like a fuckin junkie or something.

he is right. you are over thinking it and falling victim to their terrorism. do not be scared. be educated.

its not illegal to be dumb right? so play dumb. just ask the guy what will happen after the interview? Say "assume i ace the interview, can i start that monday?" he will say "no you will need to have background check and drug screen first. then if those come back clean you can start next week."

or "he will say sure. if you ace the interview you can start shoveling shit 6AM monday morning." you then say "sweet so interview then work, no more paperwork! i hate paper work." or something. and he'll say "well you do have to pee in a cup first, i'm thirsty."

i'm high and i like words.

@dom good looking out on the high times article.

edit: if you have good eyes you can read the article here. it sucks as does most of hightimes. pisses me off sooo much that they fail at providing information.

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f97/high-times-new-chemdog-issue-19555/

hmmmm yeah i guess it's just paranoia. thanks for the replies!

edit: mentioned once about medical checkup and he didn't answer it. i asked again along with what other documents i needed and he only replied about tax file numbers etc. i guess it's safe to say since i'm in the clear? i'd already passed the interview and accepted the offer so i don't think there's more to screen through.

looks real sticky dom!

What collectives do you usually find yourself picking up at if you don't mind me asking? I would love being able to find the danks you're enjoying when I'm back home in LA/Pasadena area on the weekends.

I used to get most of my meds at OHC and Medco but since I go to school out here in Riverside during the weekdays I've been going to a place called REC (pretty damn legit for having a scarcity of dispensaries in the Riverside county due to shitty ordinances).

Was pleasantly surprised when my neighbor came over on 4.20 with a new Sheldon Black a/c; here's a crappy cell phone picture of the a/c to my dirty roor straight shooter I took while high as a kite:

0420101632-01-1.jpg

this is how much I have to trim every month for some "dude" i work for. I couldn't even find an angle in the room to catch how much this really is. But it's about 13-16 P's a month.

11182009.jpg

smoked some purple kush today. i'm now pretty much convinced that the fact that the bud is purple doesn't mean anything. the joint didn't get me anywhere as high as the og kush did when i had some. last few times i've smoked purple (all from different guys, so different purple) have really been disappointments (except for the two times i got ahold of grandaddy purple). i don't think i'll ever pay extra for this shit again, the only good things about these buds is they look good.