Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

i pretty much only smoke joints and always roll them with a filter. first, i don't think the taste is different (or i've never noticed in so many years..) also, i find it way easier. i wanna enjoy smoking my joint, i feel like filter-less i get some weed in my mouth, it's not as easy to manipulate either.

i used to put a bit of tobacco, but i haven't in 2-3 weeks. less harsh, a bit harder to roll i find sometimes (especially when you just get your weed and it's not SUPER dry). but my lungs are feeling better, i keep it in longer too :cool:

i stopped putting tobacco in for a while but i like the hits a lot better with tobacco, they're a lot stronger and it makes you realize that you're smoking (not sure how to explain but i think you get it). and about the roach, i feel theres no difference in taste with or without but it's easier to manipulate as you said, so theres no tobacco coming out the bottom and none going in the mouth. also better for "soufflettes" (dont know how to say in english, only in french). i don't think keeping the smoke in longer will get you higher though, i heard somewhere most of the thc is absorbed pretty quick. the only thing i can do right now though is talk about weed, without a correct hook up. anyone in nyc help?

and yes vitamin water xxx is nice but ive recently started liking the 50 grape one. the peach papaya one sucks though

Does anybody else here smoke and then drive?

when im goin to a diff city or am in a car for longer than 20 minutes ill smoke...its fun haha i like getting super faded and driving to la or go down south and head towards sd... such a nice faded drive.

and before i used to just go walk around my neighborhood and smoke a spliff...but now i just walk outside and smoke then go back in

DSCN1701.JPG

just discovered powerade sour melon, it's like drinking a lollipop or a popsicle. might not be your thing, but when i'm faded it's almost as good as...

Arnold_Palmer_Green_LG.jpg

and yes, I drive while high a good amount. i've had a few close calls but the only time i have crashed i was straight but rolling a blunt. idiot.

I drive high constantly, I guess that is what I get for being friends with losers who don't have a car.

Selaviso, i'm the same way now, I used to be ultra-discreet about my smoking, now I just go out on my deck and light up after school.

Pics to come of today's adventure.

ah hahah ok. i'm not sure how to call a soufflette in english. its when you put the joint backwards in your mouth and blow so smoke comes out the roach and into the other person's mouth.

do this, but into a frozen frosted glass mug instead of someones mouth, then take a straw and hit that shit and it will fuck you up

swamp gas

do this, but into a frozen frosted glass mug instead of someones mouth, then take a straw and hit that shit and it will fuck you up

swamp gas

holy shit that sounds awesome. also baked off my ass on 2 bowls of mr.nice ripped out of a nig bong (bowl+downstem+1 gallon gatorade bottle) and I'm reaslly high

What kind of paper are you using freecat?

they're long OCB Slim Premieum. nothing fancy. do you have those oversea ?

thanks everyone for the comments :) . it's rolled with a cardboard roach hence the numbers from the metro ticket, with some tobacco because otherwise i can't smoke it alone. very few people don't put roach, but since they always put tobacco there's always some that gets into your mouth. it's called "morocco" way, because in morocco they don't put roach, and they're the first country in the world for hash exportation (so hash is ultra cheap there, everyone smokes).

I've started to cover a bit more ground on bike, this week I started going to a local reservoir ("The Lakes"). The water is extremely calming (can't swim in it though, it is prohibited and there are water moccasins) and is certainly a great place to chill.

P1010679.JPG

This is as far as I ventured by bicycle:

P1010680.JPG

P1010689.JPG

Lots of fallen trees:

P1010698.JPG

P1010746.JPG

Ants started crawling up my legs while I was taking this:

P1010733.JPG

A path made from these:

P1010741.JPG

Only spot I have seen this flower, on the journey home: