Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

no its based on employer

they dont care and its not considered discrimination because Cannabis isnt sanctioned by the federal government as medicine

so i can go to work sky high on oxycontin, valium, vicodin, soma etc and not get anything done and still get paid

while if i come to work high i cant get paid, could get fired and dont get any benefits

fuck the feds

yeah cuz i go into my externship in a few months but i want to get a med card but i dont want to ask the employer (hospital) if its cool that i have a med card...

If you do get a medcard, does that information get stored somewhere, like if you had a background check for an employer would they be able to find out, etc?

I might at some point in my life need a top secret security clearance (engineering) and don't want to fuck up my chances by getting a med card

Guest Methimphibian
you do get put in a database but I think its for only as long as your card is active but i may be wrong

I've heard ppl say you get put into a gov't database but it's b.s. gov't doesn't give 2 shits about how many patients there are, feds only go after clubs.

I think the only "database" is the one the doctor has at their office which is only available to them, some clubs keep records but those are private too. If you have a med card then it's part of your medical history and your med history is pretty much private to only your physician and u, employers cannot obtain it. they ask questions like if u have a condition/illness and can drug test but that's it.

in the words of Ma$e, welcome back!

for those of you who have no clue what i'm talking about and because i don't know how to embed videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf3O6Y90uqY

my boy got caught smoking on top of his childhood elementary school a couple years ago and caught probation for a year, we played this jam for him when he came back.

I know people that have like defcon level jobs and have had them but not any more and others that it was brought up in the hiring process. its kindof sketchy and depends on the company and level of security when u get that high. if u can easily get herb now i wouldnt risk it.

I know people that have like defcon level jobs and have had them but not any more and others that it was brought up in the hiring process. its kindof sketchy and depends on the company and level of security when u get that high. if u can easily get herb now i wouldnt risk it.

haha that just sounds like bs...but thats just me. cuz those are fed jobs and its still a federal crime to smoke weed if i wasnt mistaken.