Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

damn there are these sweet potatoe french fries that are my favorite and the funny thing is you have to go to downtown and its in the accounting department of the county....and its from some lunchtime cafeteria.... yeah i know when im faded i search. fucking random but its like striking gold or finding a fat nug in your car.

damn there are these sweet potatoe french fries that are my favorite and the funny thing is you have to go to downtown and its in the accounting department of the county....and its from some lunchtime cafeteria.... yeah i know when im faded i search. fucking random but its like striking gold or finding a fat nug in your car.

or in your wallet before passing security in an airport.

it's amazing how everything tastes good when your high. i also have this thing where i can sort of taste whatever flavor i want to taste. like i can tell myself to taste pizza and i'll taste pizza.

Yeah i love that its awesome, whats even awesomer is when you get to actually eat the food your tasting in your mouth. theres this other one where i close my eyes and have the feeling im a rock in the middle of nature, its real peaceful. or an ice cube going down a mountain. it can get pretty crazy sometimes in my head. sometimes i'm laying in my bed and i have the feeling im laying down on a bunch of needles, and i feel like needles piercing my skin, its horrible. i dont get that anymore though.

^thats what im saying/dreading with that "if"

hate when that inevitable end comes, but you always gotta hope for the longest

i've gone through 6 dealers. all of them either got caught, stopped dealing, or just left town. they were all very legit too. hopefully your connect lasts for a good while.

Guest Methimphibian

I was checking the LA county site says that you need a physicians recommendation and to fill out the application and turn it into their office for a card.

but I've heard from another friend that you don't go to your main doc, but find a specialized doctor like in San Fernando valley and they can prescribe it. my boy was saying if I go to my primary doctor they will probably prescribe some other shit??:confused:

but I've also heard you need to be referred to the private doctors??, I don't know anyone w/ a card:(

am i out of luck?

I was checking the LA county site says that you need a physicians recommendation and to fill out the application and turn it into their office for a card.

but I've heard from another friend that you don't go to your main doc, but find a specialized doctor like in San Fernando valley and they can prescribe it. my boy was saying if I go to my primary doctor they will probably prescribe some other shit??:confused:

but I've also heard you need to be referred to the private doctors??, I don't know anyone w/ a card:(

am i out of luck?

you in LA? you dont need a ref; easiest place is to exit melrose off the 101 and go west, theres a sign on the street a block or two before western for mm recommendations and they take walk-ins (across the street from d-pac clinic and down the street from bank of america)

edit: cards are easy

Guest Methimphibian

oh nice, you have an address by chance?

I'm in LA county, east san gabriel to be specific, but LA is like 20 minutes away, I might just go to my doc on monday, see what he says and he doesn't prescribe it just go to LA later in the day.