Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

I would imagine the supply of human capital greatly outweighs the demand for such jobs and as such would imply a low wage; however, I have not looked into it up to this point. If you find any good info, though, you know who's interested. I'm going to watch this video tonight and devise a plan of attack.

my favorite candy

1b05ac5a.jpg

buy it by the box so good especially when you are faded but what isnt good haha

here's a tip, get the Japanese version instead. Samething except the Jap version is more satisfying. I effing SWEAR the HI-Chews we got are all hard and unchewy and shit

either way...bomb and these are pretty bomb

word. One of the best thigns about living in a city is the ability to hit up any corner store and buy foreign candy when faded. Other day i bought 5 dollars worth of those individually wrapped sour patch thangz and had like 100 pieces. I think only when blazed can one understand the gravity of having 100 pieces of candy filling a bag.

Truly a wristband to live by. You should check out the latest HST doco; Gonzo - The Life and Work of Hunter S Thompson. Some serious laughs.

way ahead of you ;) gonzo was really well done. have you ever seen "breakfast with hunter"? i think it came out in '03, but theres this one scene that they actually show part of in gonzo where hunter flips out on the original directors of fear and loathing...shits priceless.

edit:

2GalweamZA8

the whole things on youtube if anyones interested.

That looks amazing. I'm picking up some UK cheese tomorrow, so hopefully some more dank pictures.

Not too sure if this has been posted here before, i hope not....http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GefzEIiCwWs (Link to part 1 of 6)

If you can get through Howard's stoned burble burble welsh accentuated commentary, it is actually quite a good watch. I love the way he explains the 'crying out' of the female plant due to the absence of the male is what makes it ooooooze the good stuff.

Also, I found it interesting that Himalayan dope oooozes even more treacle to protect itself from the sun because of its closer proximity. MR NICE the book is an epic read btw - highly recommended.

ONLY SMOKE LIVE HASH