Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

^^bahahah i laffed, selavisio, funny shit

rolling > *

yah probably just suck at rollin~~~~

yeah, im a huge fan of both as far as the actual smoking experience goes, but ive started using glass less and less, probably just for practicality. never bothered to buy a bong, ive had friends with bongs, i know what happens to those shits, they shatter. one way or another the life expectancy of any bong ive ever experienced has come to zero, either by the hand of stoned idiots or complete accidents. sorry but id rather drop a few bills on jawns or more weed than something thats most likely going to get busted some day.

also, glass is just conspicuous.. i dont have a car anymore now that im in ny, and ive been caught enough times by now to know that having shit like that around/on you isnt the best idea.. why take the risk when you can have a pack of rolling papers in your wallet? or go to any corner store for a nice fresh dutch?

OH SHIT THE COPS/SECURITY/MOM'S COMING WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO WITH THIS ILLEGAL PIECE OF GLASS??!?!?!?! ...... sweet youre fucked. if only it had been something rolled you could put out and eat quick (if need be)

i still use glass a bit here and there, but nothing grandiose, just a small 10 dollar spoon pipe from the people on the sidewalk a block away to get the job done

and not needing a lighter every hit is a nice plus too for the reaaaaaaaaaalll stoned

Ya'll ever get high before you smoke? My endorphins start rushing around the second I start to pack my bowl. Sometimes I'll just hold it in my hand for a good 20 minutes or so happily anticipating the smoke. I try not to do this for too long when people are around, though...not everybody likes it like I do. I just had a little endorphin rush from thinking about it...

Selaviso, yesterday, I got stoned and took a shower and wrote a song in my head, then proceeded to record a video of me singing, rather, mouth trumpeting, the notes, finger wiggles and all, so I wouldn't forget it. Sometimes you just gotta do what feels right. Keep wearin that track suit!

edit: I smoke at home about 80% of the time, so glass is good for me. I feel you, Dino, on your reasons for rolling, though. I'd be smoking a half ounce a week if I rolled everything, though. I'm trying to keep it to just a quarter between the lady and I.

yeah that's the thing, i end up smoking soooo much more when rolling, and while i'm not a huge fan of ingesting plant matter to begin with, i do appreciate the efficiency that accompanies just one solid rip. bam. i'm off to do whatever.

most of my friends that smoke a j/blunt solely, are also usually the cigarette smokers of the group. i love gettin out on the stoop or balcony and twistin one up, but most of the time i'll just pull out the tube and get on

with my life.

^ive heard this "rolling uses so much weed" logic before but i still fail to understand it..

when i roll a joint i eyeball out a bowls worth, grind it down and roll it up.. for a blunt, maybe three bowls worth, but blunts are always shared with friends (ie- them pitching in too) and if youre smoking bowls with friends you know youre going to go through a few bowls anyway so i dont see where all the extra weed is vanishing to with you doods?

*edit- lol, bouwnt if youre not a fan of inhaling plant matter you might wanna quit smoking trees b lol

**edit- who lives in big cities? walk down the street smoking a joint in broad daylight while everyone thinks your smoking a stoge and then tell me how much you love joints. i did this on my way to catch a bus for boston once as i was running way late and didnt have enough time to sit and smoke a bowl. great bus ride.

***edit- ^dont make a habit of that actually, ive seen undercover pigs fuck people before (not for smoking weed but still drug related shit) on the streets, its fun to push the envelope every once in a while though

straight up pipes use far less weed than j's if you're just smoking yourself. all you hardcore stoners - try buying a cigarette pipe aka sneak a toke and try smoking your normal amount for a week out of only that thing. your weed will last 3-4x as long as one hit rips so much harder and goes straight to your head. just trying to help you fellas on a budget out.

and hopefully i can get a recommendation for a good glass shop online to buy a bubbler besides shivadas and grasscity.

*edit- lol, bouwnt if youre not a fan of inhaling plant matter you might wanna quit smoking trees b lol

**edit- who lives in big cities? walk down the street smoking a joint in broad daylight while everyone thinks your smoking a stoge and then tell me how much you love joints. i did this on my way to catch a bus for boston once as i was running way late and didnt have enough time to sit and smoke a bowl. great bus ride.

haha yeah i know man, i love my "plant matter" i meant

i just like bypassing that bit, or i just *really* love using a vape. feels healthy?

on the go though, j's are a must yeazzur

^ive heard this "rolling uses so much weed" logic before but i still fail to understand it..

when i roll a joint i eyeball out a bowls worth, grind it down and roll it up.. for a blunt, maybe three bowls worth, but blunts are always shared with friends (ie- them pitching in too) and if youre smoking bowls with friends you know youre going to go through a few bowls anyway so i dont see where all the extra weed is vanishing to with you doods?

***edit- ^dont make a habit of that actually, ive seen undercover pigs fuck people before (not for smoking weed but still drug related shit) on the streets, its fun to push the envelope every once in a while though

true that b you can just wu-tang that blunt and itll turn into what blunt officer? one time the po made my buddy smash his bong on the sidewalk and then the cop made him clean the debris then bounced...after that he only rolls js or Ls

and yeah its true with pape you can smoke anywhere haha good thing about bongs and pipes is that you can take a snap here and there...

Selaviso, yesterday, I got stoned and took a shower and wrote a song in my head, then proceeded to record a video of me singing, rather, mouth trumpeting, the notes, finger wiggles and all, so I wouldn't forget it. Sometimes you just gotta do what feels right. Keep wearin that track suit!

haha omg get out of my soul thats exactly what i do thats why i bought irecorder for my iphone so i can just talk bullshit and keep all my ideas i made a video once but i was so baked i was like fuck dude what the hell am i talking about

oh and about the track suit it makes me rain 3s i dont know what it is but now my homie never wants to play anymore.

dont get me wrong, i love glass, i am a PHX man myself, but when ur trekking through the woods and hills like dude in the pic, packing a bong along the trip seems a little inconvenient, innit? maybe i just dont live close enough to any hills/woods so it just seems that way to me.

anyway, if supply wasnt an issue, i'm all about brazing up a bleez with homies, and then everyone takes bong rips at the end to elevate it to the next level. since blunts last longer than bowls, everyone can all chill out and kick it as we burn, i enjoy the process as much as the effects

pipes are just used for they're convenience (like in a car, before a movie, etc), not by choice. if i only had a lil bit of herb, i'd much rather pack a personal bowl in the phx rather than get a couple hits off some weak pipe.

to conserve bud and maximize highness, it's gravity bong all the way.

hell yeah man, my gf and i used to roll up j's to smoke on our after-dinner strolls up and down Valencia street. smoking like its legal is seriously one of the best ways to do it. nobody would ever really bother u about it, especialy not in SF

yo man i live in NYC as well and i cant tell you how many times ive just rolled a blunt up in the middle of the streets of manhattan and just went about my business smoking that shit...and of course the one time i get busted for doing some illegal shit its the one time in my life i was drinking in public and had no weed on me haha

haha what a rad dad. i'm gonna make a habit out of this recording while showering/whatevering. i've been meaning to do that with ideas while listening to binaural beats, but i haven't been able to find my damn recorder in about a month. hopefully it shows before i get desperate and drop cash on another one.

...bout outa bud. better have some peeps answering their phones tomorrow.

haha what a rad dad. i'm gonna make a habit out of this recording while showering/whatevering. i've been meaning to do that with ideas while listening to binaural beats, but i haven't been able to find my damn recorder in about a month. hopefully it shows before i get desperate and drop cash on another one.

...bout outa bud. better have some peeps answering their phones tomorrow.

i also like record my ideas in different accents so when i wake up the next day to listen its always a nice surprise haha