krink?

Guest freedomfighter

There's nothing in the world like Krink.. it's the most destructive paint i've seen that's sold commercially.. we sell loads and loads of it at Transit..

Make your own! Seriously, chrome/silver Rusto, hell, even One Shot + paint thinner(maybe like a 50/50 or 70/30 mix) = just as good if not better. Google around and you'll find an extra ingredient to make the concoction even more perm.

word

make your own man....

anyway, why is this stuff even under supershopper?

is krink even made ne more

Yup, we still sell through a case a week at one of my stores.. i think the kids these days are drinking it.

The bottles or the mini mops? Silver?

I can't believe you still have access to silver Krink bottles. A lot of the usual suspects don't have it.

Just picked up some purple 1-shot to get nice with.

We've got mini and full sized bottles and mini mops.... all silver.

They still got them at the Alife in Vancouver. The girl working the front told me that in the 3 months she's worked there, she'd never sold a single bottle. They don't even have any of the bottles up on display anymore.

They still got them at the Alife in Vancouver. The girl working the front told me that in the 3 months she's worked there, she'd never sold a single bottle. They don't even have any of the bottles up on display anymore.

Would you believe me if i told you that our Krink and Montana sales exceed our clothing sales on some days at Transit?

Would you believe me if i told you that our Krink and Montana sales exceed our clothing sales on some days at Transit?

Wow yeah, somethings messed up there. But Alife doesn't really advertise that they have it. No display. Not even a single bottle on their counter. The only reason I knew they had it there was from the Krink website. Or maybe people just like making their own stuff. Anybody had an experiences with making their own ink?