Team DMZ

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes im still here in korea haha. i drank with 4 girls the other night and one of em im getting very fond of haha. this other girl i met last night through my friends was a DIME. she went to SIS too and shes like the typical apkujungdong myungpoom plastic girl but she was amazingly hot. shes unfortunately leaving to the states today ahha. who else is still in korea?

ddohnger I'm in boh-suh-tun for the evening, but busy with my bro shit. Anywajuh, ill be in nyc this week indefinately, so ill holla at you this wkend. I think I have your number.

I just had the A2 at shabu zen, all is well. :)

i'm in memphis tennessee for a work project (i'm in the westin as i type this). i come back to boston on wednesday night and move out to nyc on friday. we will eat dog all weekend long.

if you're looking for me................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................i'm at the bar with her