Team DMZ

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dayum this thread is making me excited about seoul. i'll be there hopefully by this fall to teach english for hakwons, and looking to bag some bitches from the motherland too. i heard they're easy mode over there. seoul is korea.

These bitches aren't only meant to bag you know. Who else is going to make the fucking kimchee?!

Damn noobs.

has this team died?!?? where are my fellow brotherens? im stuck here in a pc bang in korea with my first self-purchased pack of marlboro lights in the smokers section with the shitty air. where is everyoen!

I heard the first DMZ meet-up was successful. Or did you not make it? Did you buy your Dee-oh chung bah jee? Sah jeen boh jah ee noh moo sekki yah.

haha i missed out on the dmz meet up unfortunately. hopefully there will be one more. i have yet to buy diors but i will be going shopping tomorrow to get them. ive been having frun drinking and playing with one of my best girlfriends from the states;) drank a little with her last night and she was getting VERY chillll after only couple shots of soju. im looking forward to going clubbing with her sooon. sleazie i have realized korea has a lot of RICH MOTHER FUCKING bastards driving Benz SLR's and shit around apku. this countrys gone insane.

haha i missed out on the dmz meet up unfortunately. hopefully there will be one more. i have yet to buy diors but i will be going shopping tomorrow to get them. ive been having frun drinking and playing with one of my best girlfriends from the states;) drank a little with her last night and she was getting VERY chillll after only couple shots of soju. im looking forward to going clubbing with her sooon. sleazie i have realized korea has a lot of RICH MOTHER FUCKING bastards driving Benz SLR's and shit around apku. this countrys gone insane.

She's not the Miss Korea candidate is she? If it is, rezpect!

Keep her away from Dizz (thats all i got to say), and give me her SJ number. don't worry, i'm not creepy.

hahah naw its not the miss korea girl. i personaly think this girl is better than the miss korea one. this girl that im chillin with these days is like a sister to me but i used to like her back in the day and i think things may turn out interesting while we are in korea haha. and ill try to keep her away from dizz haha. o yeah i still need to find best place to buy my diors. galleria seems like the only place to go :(

I heard the first DMZ meet-up was successful. Or did you not make it? Did you buy your Dee-oh chung bah jee? Sah jeen boh jah ee noh moo sekki yah.

Yes. It was a success. Azn and Dismal made it out. Unfortunately, no photos or at least I'm aware of.

1cha - Hooters (fried chicken and Cass on tap)

2cha - Rakku (soju and bul-go-gi flavoured ttuk-buk-ki)

MinK - Dismal mentioned that the prices in Galleria have dropped so you might want to check it out. Since your on the larger side of the sufu waist spectrum, they might have your size in stock. Should they not, your next best option is to get some APCs over on the third floor I believe and size down by 20.

Word. Watchya doin' in a PC room? Go out and see the world son!

haha i will check out galleria first thing tomorrow. hopefully they have some size 32 or 32 for diors. and i was at Rakku with the "girl" last night haha. when did you guys go? rakku was the shittt cause they dont ID. we are going to go to rakku more often dizz so feel free to meet us up at dizz and ill introdce you ahah. well im gonna go back home. ill talk to everyone later. peace.

bul-go-gi flavoured ttukbukki?? THATS NEXT LEVEL SON! Are there specks of bulgogi in it, or is artificial flavouring or wut?

When I first visited the motherland (probably before some of you were born), I discovered this lovely little "oh-rah" near my uncles store, where I spent most of my dayz, feeding the machines with small tokens, playing video games till I couldnt see anymore. Those were the days. I guess things havent changed much since then.

well it happened. i went to galleria dior homme and did what i needed to do: get my TEAM DMZ uniform. i got size 31 21cms MII and im lovin em except its so damn long. well im just happy to say that i finaly bought my uniform..

congrats on the dmz standard issues.

analog fucking hell. I've never been a fan of the side-extended bob hair cut (and I still hate that shit), but I'd take that chick from the back with the quickness... 8282!