Team DMZ

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait its already the 3rd, where have i been? kind of curious to see what minK looks like nekked.

do you really want to see topless pics of me? is it really required? if i do will it get me bumped up to lietuenant or atleast ahead of kimchigirl on the minion list.

and one more thing, some fucker on the japanese thread gave me my first neg. rep. damn 일본 미친놈

Oops – I meant all-rubber but typed all-leather. Yeah, I don't think you can replace an all-rubber sole.

I would've just replied over there (SZ), but I swear sometimes I see tumbleweeds rolling through that place...

Yea, it get's quiet over there...

.....it's fucking hot here....

sleazie, as one of the first batch of people to be recruited, i feel that i am ready to take on the position under lietenant. i have provided with decent images and video clips and afterall i am korean. i have also been neg repped twice on the japanese thread and i am willing to accept those negative reps in order to allow DMZ to strive. please take this into consideration. thank you.

do you really want to see topless pics of me? is it really required? if i do will it get me bumped up to lietuenant or atleast ahead of kimchigirl on the minion list.

and one more thing, some fucker on the japanese thread gave me my first neg. rep. damn 일본 미친놈

never, little one!

kimchigurl if u get the eyelid surgery, i''ll recommend u 2 greet asshole ddhonogo

o yea n u gotta freind me on myspice my usernam is CRACK n i got a fuked up profile pix

i need to see a picture of you first to approve. :P

sleazie, as one of the first batch of people to be recruited, i feel that i am ready to take on the position under lietenant. i have provided with decent images and video clips and afterall i am korean. i have also been neg repped twice on the japanese thread and i am willing to accept those negative reps in order to allow DMZ to strive. please take this into consideration. thank you.

REQUEST DENIED.

Please don't take this personally or as an insult, but I simply don't think you are ready to become a Lieutenant. As our highest ranking minion, you have a tremendous amount of responsibility to shoulder. As such, quit whining and act accordingly.

As for your infiltration of the Japanese thread, I'll have to read the transcripts, but I believe those were unauthorized kamikaze-styled missions, and whatever neg rep you received was probably deserved.