Team DMZ

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kimchi in order to consider you for DMZ membership, please fill out the following at your earliest convenience.

[Official Questionnaire v1.0]

– kimchigirl

– female

– autosexual

– Pick one : Soh Jisub

– Pick one : vegetable

– in the mood for love, wes anderson flicks, tarantino flicks, sofia coppola flicks

– the giving tree, seat of the soul, bloodline (hoho)

– sophia kokosalaki, karl lagerfeld, phillip lim

– misogyny, violence, selfishness

– fidelity, creativity, innocence

– waywt gah moya?

– two pairs of shoes: bitch pumps + open toe heels

– jiral yumbyung dduh neh. noon kkah ruh.

– i won't tell. i have a complex.

– BIBIMBAB, bokkeumbab, beendeh dduk

– my pinky toe.

– video production

You could bypass the interviewing process by posting a decent WAYWT that earns you additional +rep (which shouldnt be too hard since you have a bboj) and/or introducing me to:

how about this bitch? i saw lee sabi in person sucking on a lollipop at a party and she wasn't all that.

b106815013.jpg

thanks again. the waist is fine (if anything slightly loose), but theyre so slim through the leg and hem, that the fit is perfect. I'll take a pic in next couple of dayz. Why you sell so many jeans? whats jeans do you wear normally, Aprils?

hmm, dont know anything about crystal k, but perhaps kimchigirl can share some of her thoughts.

i loved her until i saw that huge hairy mole on her arm. i was like austin powers shouting out "moley, moley, molee."

too mainstream.

i think i like japanese food more than korean food.

Without question. More variety. I can eat mexican for lunch, and some form of japanese for dinner everyday and be happy.

Kunjib is damn good, but hella smelly. The place right on the same block (newish one with the neon blue sign is pretty VIP... they got kobe kalbi...lol...and their banchans are amazing).

It depends on what your selling. Are you selling your boots? In my experience, I'd say that over 20 watchers is pretty good (or in the alternative 1 watcher for every 10 people that view your auction) is pretty good. I think I had 25 watchers or so for my helmut lang boots. I'm sure people who are selling better stuff than me have 30-50 people watching their auctions.

holy shit. kobe kalbi????????? i gotz 2 go dere.

yeah its only a couple of bucks more per serving, probably not wagyu or shit like that but whatever. the atmosphere is less traditional, and definately more upscale (well, as upscale as a galbi jib can be).

I dont know what DMZers are doing this weekend, but perhaps a meetup is in order. I might go to the Hamptons, but if not, lets go get some chicken!

I've got an item currently at 142 views and 12 watchers in 35 hours.

Wish me luck!

yumyum. fuuma is staying with me. we'll figure it out.
Damn, looks like a DMZ Summit goin' on in the NY (without me). Don't forget to take good minutes. Or minutes goodly.

So sleazie, has avatar20912_1.gif passed muster or what?

I dont know what DMZers are doing this weekend, but perhaps a meetup is in order. I might go to the Hamptons, but if not, lets go get some chicken!

Sleazie I'll be in LA at the later part of September for my Chusok break should time alot.

I'm desperately craving Mexican food.

I'd say 12 watchers in the first day and half is a good start. Mind if I ask your other item your selling? I love watching eBay items.

Sleazie I'll be in LA at the later part of September for my Chusok break should time alot.

I'm desperately craving Mexican food.

i wonder if i'll be back by then. I'm staying at least through fashion week, and if I fall in love, I will probably stay a little longer. If Im back in LA, we should goto the Prince.

i stopped by yesterday and it was working! mad goth ninja-ing

when lib and I went there, it was hotter than hell. all you could smell was leather boots.

Without question. More variety. I can eat mexican for lunch, and some form of japanese for dinner everyday and be happy.

Kunjib is damn good, but hella smelly. The place right on the same block (newish one with the neon blue sign is pretty VIP... they got kobe kalbi...lol...and their banchans are amazing).

shilla? it wasn't that great when i went.. possibly because it was when they just opened..

my best friend and i almost alllllllllways choose to go to keunjip for ktown korean food. we ordered 2-in-boon of sam gyup sal, inhaled it in 10-15 minutes, and had the waiters in awe. but it's always seoul garden for sdb. =9