anti-fit jeans

foldingsocks

Get some Sugarcanes and be done with it..

"These jeans dont look good on ANYONE, should we adjust the pattern?"

"No lets have marketing deal with that."

"I know, well call it the ANTI FIT!"

Just kidding :)

Like others have said, pretty much any Levis 501 or any of the vintage repro jeans.

Sugarcanes really exemplify the anti-fit. They have a billowy ass and a slightly tapered hem, even though they say "straight leg". They are cut just like the current 501xx STFs. They look horrible on me, like the Steve Jobs pic above

What are some nice anti-fit jeans? i have a pair of opening ceremony grey jeans. and theyre pretty sweet. any others out there?

Anti fit is when the seam on the seat is straight like on the 501. Most other cowboy jeans have a U-shaped crotch to fit the ass and not cause excess fabric when in the saddle.

Is it an anti fit jean you want or just a loose fit?

Advice - Get some 501's

Anti fit is super fit...or something...

As much as I like the idea of keeping to the old school as far as denim goes, I cant bring myself to like the antifit, although, 501's and canes arent ANTI FIT on everyone.

So it's much more a matter of what is Anti Fit on you.

Well yea I dont care whether or not my ass looks cute. Its just not my preference, not to say that I wouldnt wear canes for that reason, because that would be stupid.

And what i was talking about is the fact that some people have bigger asses and therefore fit into the supposed "Anti Fit" jeans giving them an Anti-Anti Fit appearance. As for anyone who's ass isnt that big, go ahead and call them Anti Fit.

Thanks, i would search these threads but I don’t like spending my whole day on this forum. I just want something loose up top and super tapered to the ankle.

For that look you either buy Acne Mod, Nudie Even Steven or Kuyichi Russel. If you want a traditional Anti Fit buy any and every LVC model there is.