The Superfuture group on Facebook

Facebook is a piece of shit. I hope to god I don't get sucked in to joining otherwise I will lose any respect I had for myself.

I agree with Jay regarding myspace too. In my opinion unless you are promoting something having a myspace is the biggest waste of time. Essentially you are advertising nothing and looking like a fucking idiot at the same time.

I dropped Facebook over a month ago and haven't looked back since.

Good decision.

On a related note, fuck MySpace too.

meh, im down for facebook but i have just been on it for so long....i remember when the search engine for my school had like 52 members or something....its so different now....

(before you had to be in school to be a member...now shit is public...took away imo)

but yeah, myspace is lame

Facebook is a piece of shit. I hope to god I don't get sucked in to joining otherwise I will lose any respect I had for myself.

I agree with Jay regarding myspace too. In my opinion unless you are promoting something having a myspace is the biggest waste of time. Essentially you are advertising nothing and looking like a fucking idiot at the same time.

Don't kid yourself. Hating on myspace and facebook is just as lame.

its way better than myspace, put it that way. i dont get what makes it a "piece of shit" it actually has a really clean interface.

and as far as it being a waste of time, ive found it useful, it helps alot in keeping up with old friends that you dont see as much anymore

its way better than myspace, put it that way. i dont get what makes it a "piece of shit" it actually has a really clean interface

My reason for not liking it is my email inbox gets filled everyday with 'blah blah has invited you to facebook" or something like that. And continually being asked by people "do you have facebook"? Why so we can talk? We are talking now - you also have my mobile number, email address and msn messenger contact - how many ways to do you want to be able to contact me??

And Raskol how is 'hating' on them just as lame? This is a topic on those two subjects and I am just conveying my point of view like everyone else, it just so happens that my point of view is different compared to the masses. If i spent more time talking how lame it is I could understand where you are coming from but one post (now two, only due to the fact that I am replying to you) hardly substantiates your claim. You only the other hand didnt even comment on the topic but did go out of your way to make a personal attack, which is cool if thats what you are into but to me seems kinda lame.

My reason for not liking it is my email inbox gets filled everyday with 'blah blah has invited you to facebook" or something like that. And continually being asked by people "do you have facebook"? /QUOTE]

yeah i agree with this

but i turned off ALL email alerts

and yes im on it, ask about me