FS: Pure Blue Japan XX-005 sz. 33

alblue

Here I have a new pair of size 33 Pure Blue Japan XX-005. I bought these from BIG 2 days ago and gave them around a 2 hour hot soak. then hung dry them inside overnight to dry. The denim on these is beautiful and i hate to have to sell these i'm deciding to sell them because there not really the cut i want, there too slim for my taste. I'm looking 200 since I paid 245 and they are still new and just tried on. Also I forgot to add i have 100% feedback on ebay with 59 sales. measurements are as followed...

Waist- 33.5

Front rise - 9.8

back rise - 13.75

Upper tHigh - 12.5

Inseam - 34..25

Knee- 8.5

Leg opening 8.5

P7160068.jpg

P7160066.jpgP7160065.jpgP7160062.jpgP7160061.jpg

Sure I could dig it up, but do these fit pretty true. BIG measurements say yes, but if they fit an inch small, these could be mine very shortly ;).

Well I posted the measurements...I only soaked them in warm water and it says it takes a couple washes to get the full shrinkage out of them but if your talking about the waist itself it fits pretty true to what is posted up on BIG....In terms of the the rest of the fit, the rise is lower than most slim fitting jeans so it makes a tiny bit of a difference in the thigh because the thigh measurment is higher up. This is why i am not as satisfied with the fit because i have pretty muscular thighs.

• 1 month later...