Sc Pikupz Jcrew Gap Foot Locker Best Buy Churchs Chicken

Guest Airjamie

Guest Airjamie

Who Moove My Fred Out Ob Soopamahket?????? I Come From Laos To Make Big Amerikan Muney Resell Chicken And Nikes? Are You Anti-asian????? I Have Good Nike For You! Hulache Quikssrike! $40 You Buy For! Kfc Twoo Peece And Biskit $30 Shipp! Gooh Foh You! Limited Soll Out!

like, ohmygod! mr AirJames, I don't live ANYWHERE near an Aberfitchy, can you like, get some of those awesome hoodies with ABERCROMBIE written big on the front??? and those soft henleys that are great for LAYERING?? I saw in ElleGirl.com that it's gonna be really 'in this fall.

I'm also interested in the free extra kol-slaw (sp?). SO YUMMY, guys!! am I right??

uh-oh, almost forgot to say TIA (thanx in advance) mr. AirJames!! LoL!! curtsey.gif

mr. Air James, omg I was trying to understand your last post but I swear to god that I don't understand Russian-ese. Anwayz I only got that the hoody is 200, that's like, a frickin' bargain d00d!! LoLzzz!

mr Man Cult, I heart.gifU for agreeing with me but I'm thinking u gotta use a spell checker LoLzz! J/K!! flowers.gif

I have guthries right next to my apartment here in gainesville. If you don't know about guthries, i really pity you. Fucking losers talking about kfc. Go taste some guthries then we'll talk....fags.

Guest Airjamie
I have guthries right next to my apartment here in gainesville. If you don't know about guthries, i really pity you. Fucking losers talking about kfc. Go taste some guthries then we'll talk....fags.

FUTURA NOT DO CHIKIN WING FOR GUFFREEZ. GUFFREEZ NOT HYPE. HERBZ.

Hello Airjamie,

I understand you are willing to sell an Abercrombie fleece hoodie for $200+shipping and +20% for your mom's gas money. Are you willing to sell for 200 shipped? I have been looking everywhere to cop this hoodie but i only have enough cash to cover the tag price, not tax, shipping or gas fee. How about a payment plan of $20 a month?

Sincerely, mellowbonsai

• 4 weeks later...

diz niKKas gOT hONEy BuTTA 4 DA bIScUiTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ilikehoneybutta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!curbstompbutter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!