Jeans with NON-contrast stitching

hype_killz

i dont think hes looking for blue warp&weft jeans, just regular raw blue denim but with dark stitching... Nudie Makes an even steven that is that way, and ive seen a few version of Crate james that are that way, and also i think some j. lindeberg jeans also.

Im sure theres alot more though.

i dont think hes looking for blue warp&weft jeans, just regular raw blue denim but with dark stitching... Nudie Makes an even steven that is that way, and ive seen a few version of Crate james that are that way, and also i think some j. lindeberg jeans also.

Im sure theres alot more though.

lildavid's even stevens are what first caught my eye. then i saw the pbj 007 and some eternals. as for blue warp&weft, i wanted to go with the pbj 007 actually but im scared that the fit might be just to snug for me so i wanted to look at some other options.

• 7 months later...

I'm looking for some raw indigo jeans with non-contrast stitching.

I'd like to find a slim cut, a bit like the New Standard or Dior 19cm cuts.

I've seen A'77 Joeys (Colordrive, I think) like that. I'm probably going to get these, but I'm not sure if I can pull them off.

Any other suggestions?

I'm looking for some raw indigo jeans with non-contrast stitching.

I'd like to find a slim cut, a bit like the New Standard or Dior 19cm cuts.

I've seen A'77 Joeys (Colordrive, I think) like that. I'm probably going to get these, but I'm not sure if I can pull them off.

Any other suggestions?

the new dior 17.5cm sheer is raw and has non-contrast stitch in a skinny cut.

thanks! But I'm not sure about the 17.5 cut, and the sheers are hard to find in Paris (I've looked at all the Dior Homme stores, and haven't seen them). I could order online, but I like to try my jeans on and see how the fabric looks in person before buying them.