Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

lewhif.jpg

Le Whif is a new way of eating chocolate - by breathing it! Imagine, chocolate without the calories. Be the first to try inhaled chocolate in one of four flavors: mint chocolate, raspberry chocolate, mango chocolate, and plain chocolate.

Harvard professor David Edwards, lead inventor of Le Whif, says: "Over the centuries we've been eating smaller and smaller quantities at shorter and shorter intervals. It seemed to us that eating was tending toward breathing, so, with a mix of culinary art and aerosol science, we've helped move eating habits to their logical conclusion. We call it whiffing."

check for silver dood

if youre broke you can maximize your stinginess by selling it

shit I didnt think about that. To late though because I brought them to the bank this afternoon. I live in Montreal and here tons of people move on july 1st so im hoping to find some cool shit on the curb. I need a comfy chair, and a bike.

pretty impressive I guess..

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7R_buZPSo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7R_buZPSo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

lol, bitch could be objectified on an internet fashion forum for participating in an advertisement for a breast support device comically named kush used in such a way that it could be easily replaced with a phallus or something phallic in nature whilst serving the same purpose without charge

RT REAL TALK @branespload lol, bitch could be objectified on an internet fashion forum for participating in an advertisement for a breast support device comically named kush used in such a way that it could be easily replaced with a phallus or something phallic in nature whilst serving the same purpose without charge