Sign in to follow this  
M.O.A

YO. Rollin to Vancouver BC lookin for cheap place tp stay wednesday night

Yo, me and Sam from Tanner are gonna be in seattle and BC area today-thursday. If anyone has any ideas for cheap places to stay up in the 'couve it would be much appreciated.

I knwo this belongs in superjetset but who the fuck checks that anyways....

hit me up with a text or call on my hit me up

peace

did you just post your cell number online? you on some mike jones shit right there

5 bucks on itsme repeatedly calling late night with some heavy breathing, ken kaniff phone calls.

yeah true that......leave me pm's

alright....good to go. we'll be up there wednesday night/thursday morning. Sam and I welcome all SuFu kids to meet up with us, go have beers get stoned ect.....

good times

if you stay in a hostel you'll probably catch something...

actually Matt (insidertrading)'s place is probably really banging. if you rep him enough maybe he'll let you sleep in his BMW. or you can break into Tiranis' in North Vancouver.

if you bring sleeping bags there's a really nice grass hill to sleep on near Robson Square. Richmond probably for the cheapest accomodation (30-40 min on the 98 b-line).

ohhh it's good to think about home :)

actually Matt (insidertrading)'s place is probably really banging. if you rep him enough maybe he'll let you sleep in his BMW. or you can break into Tiranis' in North Vancouver.

He won't have much luck at my place... I'm moving out, but I'm sure the couple moving in will be happy to have him stay over.

With that said, would hang out but I've got a very hectic week ahead of me.

theres a ymca downtown thats got okay rooms for pretty cheap. its near the staidum.