Problems with Leather Goods Connection

Guest Phrost

cuddly you've brought up an interesting idea that I have been thinking about recently, I was wondering which belt I'm going to purchase for those wharehouse jeans, most likely a new wallet too.

I kind of want to do my own small experiment with these leather goods as well as the pair of jeans. Sort of an evo of the jeans belt and wallet over the course of a year, which is why Im leaning more towards a wildS wallet because it seems more refined and goes with everything.

hahaha sorry man.

If LGC made a short version of the trucker wallet, what would your opinion be of that?

Sorry for the questions but you are the wallet authority. I've not handled either redmoon or LGC wallets so I wonder about them.

probably only 4 months old at this point. definitely took some breaking in, but it's molded and a bit more flexible now. personally, i'd love a WS or LC wallet, but the bulk and price points are a little too much. this has a nice hand-made feel to it, isn't too spendy, and is a bit slimmer.

whaddya mean you think

I would have said Venetian Red with streaks of burnt umber, wheat, and coffee.

erm... i shoulda said,

"when i bought it from dude, i believe the color option i selected was "light brown;" it's now indigo stained and has developed a darker brown patina; its scent remains unchanged; the wallet currently enjoys long walks on the beach, relaxing with a glass of white grenache and a wyndham hill mix tape, and deep tongue kisses."

better?

Guest Phrost

Anyone have experience with Filson belts? I'm looking for something simple and durable, and I'm undecided between Filson and Tanner. What's the width of Tanner belts, and is Hecklewood the only place to get them?