The Slim Black Pants Thread

wEstSidE

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i wanna learn more about these slim black nudies too

the nudie black jeans are nice too, it's just that i have too many nudies (for my taste). i have heard that the nudie thin finns dry black coated and the nudie slim jim dry black coated are the best pieces that theyve come out with. and in both cuts you can get a pair that'll fit you best. the coated pairs tend to fit a little roomier than the stretch pairs. i woudl recommend these :D

I need some slim black pants...I'll probably go with some CM's or Zara's or Tsubi Joeys..

go witht he joeys. they'll still look good with the wear and tear plus they retain the shape of the wearer better then zara or cm.

the nudie black jeans are nice too, it's just that i have too many nudies (for my taste). i have heard that the nudie thin finns dry black coated and the nudie slim jim dry black coated are the best pieces that theyve come out with. and in both cuts you can get a pair that'll fit you best. the coated pairs tend to fit a little roomier than the stretch pairs. i would recommend these :D

were 2 cop online? seriously

• 11 months later...

looking for wide thigh, small hem, pleated trousers. any suggestions? im thinking of buying those cloak trousers in supermarket and taper them but i like to see their are other options.

i know yohji and cdg make them, but im worried the thighs may be a tad too wide? anyone own a pair and want to comment?