The Slim Black Pants Thread

wEstSidE

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my vote would be for the april77 colordrives

ksubi dee dee's are good if you want something that isn't drastically tapered at the bottom. my problem with ksubi is that they don't make odd sizes though.

levis 511 skinny are a great deal as well. fit the same as the ksubi's but only cost me $30 at Macy's (i think regular price is 35 there).

Guest jmatsu
my vote would be for the april77 colordrives

ksubi dee dee's are good if you want something that isn't drastically tapered at the bottom. my problem with ksubi is that they don't make odd sizes though.

quote]

don't you find that they stretch out alot? that is one of my only complaints for the joey. the van winkle is fine though.

im working on 4/5 different cuts/variations...

1. dropped crotch and the whole central seem will be a zip from front to back (along the rise line)

2. one is a 5pocket jean type cut, but slimmed down and made using gabardine (british suiting fabric)

3/4. sailor fronted, dress pants / plain fronted dress pant

5. similar to the drop crotch zipped ones but with a kind of y-front like long jons

about 130-140 for the 5pocket and dress pants cuts, a little more on the more 'exotic' cuts due to the complex construction and extra hardware..

construction should be second to none as each pair will be cut and sewn by me, locked and sealed.

ill keep you all posted. let me know if your interested because i might have to make sure my fabric source is stocked and shit.

cheers

T

Guest jmatsu
about 130-140 for the 5pocket and dress pants cuts, a little more on the more 'exotic' cuts due to the complex construction and extra hardware..

construction should be second to none as each pair will be cut and sewn by me, locked and sealed.

ill keep you all posted. let me know if your interested because i might have to make sure my fabric source is stocked and shit.

cheers

T

the company i work does foreign import and distro in jp. if given the opportunity, we'd like to exploit your talent and whore your shit out.

Guest jmatsu
yeah for sure.. give me a bit of time to put together a full collection then we can talk [filthy] business.. drop me a PM now if you got a second.

T

hit me up with a line sheet. no rush. thanks.

Balenciaga

Cloak also does pants not just jeans, they probably released the slimmest pair of dress pants I've ever tried on

Lad Musician

MA+

Rick Owens and DRKSHDW

Number (N)ine

Guest jmatsu
Balenciaga

Cloak also does pants not just jeans, they probably released the slimmest pair of dress pants I've ever tried on

Lad Musician

MA+

Rick Owens and DRKSHDW

Number (N)ine

all very nice.

i've never particularly found balenciaga or drkshdw (berlin cut ) that slim though.

all very nice.

i've never particularly found balenciaga or drkshdw (berlin cut ) that slim though.

A few years ago all their clothes were so tight you HAD to size up about 2 sizes + AFAIK they still release cigarette pants. As for DRKSHDW it'd definitely not april77 slim but still.

cheers

T

it sounds good right now, let us see some cuts and i'll let you know if i want to order (chance is very high as of right now).