The Slim Black Pants Thread

wEstSidE

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zara Black coated Skinnies.

They cost 70 bucks, the quality is passable, and the fit is excellent.

fit IS excellent, and theyre nice and stretchy too. black stretch, waxed canvas. traditional 5 pocket jeans cut. black hardware and stiching

size 30: 6' ~155lbs-

DSC02528.jpg

DSC02292.jpg

^the ass buldge/hip flare in the second is only caused by my wallet in the left pocket by the way

haha i asked you where i could get those over facebook and you never answered.

is zara like a chain or something?

shit! my bad man i thought i did. but yeah, its in my local mall and has nice dress/casual stuff in modern european cuts for men and women. if theres one by me there has to be one not too far from you id imagine.

somebody has faaatttttt legsssss

hmmm... it's pretty much the opposite of that. if i'd have fat legs they might have looked pretty nice.

can someone tell me if the OD Black Tights stretch out a lot (about an inch) in the legs? Cause the 'legging look' is mostly cause by the tightness of the lower legs.

I cant even wear a pair of high top cons without putting my pants in my shoes.

hmmm... it's pretty much the opposite of that. if i'd have fat legs they might have looked pretty nice.

can someone tell me if the OD Black Tights stretch out a lot (about an inch) in the legs? Cause the 'legging look' is mostly cause by the tightness of the lower legs.

cm's still taper from the knee down to the hem instead of having the same width from the knee down. The waist stretches two sizes but stretching the bottom doesn't make a noticable difference

why not just size up?

Did we already discuss those dropped-crotch black corpus sweats in this thread?

how do people feel about em? anyone seen them in person?

Swore i saw em in here somewhere.

They look kinda highstreet esque...but for 77 bones, I think I might give em a whirl, though I'm not sure if I'm avante garde enough for them....

those ones are womens'

yea they're womens.

i would buy a pair but i don't know how the sizing works. it could be that a large is like a 30.

I now begin my quest to prove you wrong.

Exhibit A (seen in my post above^^^) is clearly a male manequin.

Observe exhibit B below:

http://www.oaknyc.com/men/new-items/

Hmmm....the item is listed in the Men's section.

Curious.

Now divert your attention to Exhibit C in the upper right hand picture of this grid, taken from Corpus's "lookbook", you will see a man (who though a tad bit effeminate is clearly, a exactly that...a man) lounging (much as I plan to do) on his couch in a pair of the very same Dropped crotch sweats in an equally pleasing Grey color.

slide-12.jpg

So it is clear that I am neither a women, nor (godforbid) a "Onemancult in florida" for my purchase.

I rest my case.

ok...it's not like i have anything against them, they're sweatpants, sweatpants are unisex.

i'm saying that the sizing seems like womens, because there is another pair of sweatpants made of french terry on revolve's site. do they still have those at oak?

anyway, pudel's pants seem awesome. asuzano sent me some pics and they look pretty cool. i'll post them up eventually.

ok...it's not like i have anything against them, they're sweatpants, sweatpants are unisex.

i'm saying that the sizing seems like womens, because there is another pair of sweatpants made of french terry on revolve's site. do they still have those at oak?

anyway, pudel's pants seem awesome. asuzano sent me some pics and they look pretty cool. i'll post them up eventually.

I looked there (revolve), and now I'm all types of confused.

The Grey joints are in the woman's and the black, in the mens. But the fits look totally different on the black mens on Oak and Revolve. Fuck. Whatever.

They look comfy as all hell.

I'll let you know how they fit.

This sidetracked conversation is over.

Sorry for derailing your thread Westside