does anyone wear their "normal" size in nudies?

thefir

I have RRDG. Bought true to size and they have def stretched. i would say size down 1 as they will stretch. I still like mine, but they are just a diff fit then they origionally were. Hope that helps.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i sized down in the RRDG so that they would fit slim. (i usually wear 31-32 in most brands except levis which is 33-34)i sized down to 30 and they left marks on my hips for weeks. ive had them for a few months now and i just got comfortable wearing them in public. i just got 32 in Bootcut ola and they fit perfect and since i wont be wearing very tight they shouldnt stretch all that much.

i sized down in the RRDG so that they would fit slim. (i usually wear 31-32 in most brands except levis which is 33-34)i sized down to 30 and they left marks on my hips for weeks. ive had them for a few months now and i just got comfortable wearing them in public. i just got 32 in Bootcut ola and they fit perfect and since i wont be wearing very tight they shouldnt stretch all that much.

how long did it take you for stretching to occur and what do you mean by comfortable ?

I've only had experience with Nudies more regular fits (Even Steven, Regular Ralf) but I'd have to say sizing down is pretty much necessary if you would rather not wear a belt just to keep your pants up. Really, they DO stretch in the waist, but they stretch in the thighs, knees, and butt as well.

how long did it take and how much did they typically strech out for you?

how long did it take you for stretching to occur and what do you mean by comfortable ?

it took several nights of wearing them for them to stop leaving marks on my hips and they probally stretched out a size or two. they were giving me a excess muffin top so by comfortable i mean they stretched enough where i felt comfortable enough to wear them in public. i still wished i would sized up to a 31.

I've worn nudies for about 3 years and have never sized down. I guess with the looser fits like ralfs you could size down if you dont intend to wash it. Jeans should be comfortable from the word go imo, not bruising your hips for fucks sake !

nikesber i just realized i misread your post about your sizing whoops, you said you were looking for a little baggier fit so by sizing up two you shall acheive that. ive seen other people do that and it works out fairly decent.

so I have a pair of Average Joes in 30 that have stretched out pretty well. after three weeks of wear they have started to become comfy.

but I just got some Regular Ralf DS in the same size and they are tighter than the AJs were at first.. any ideas if the RRDS is stretchier than the Average Joe Dry Heavys?

hmmm

i generally wear a 28 or 27 and bought a 28, and they fit perfectly fine. in fact, after washing them they've shrunk to the point to where i look like a female from the back, something i'm trying to avoid. prior to washing though, they were the best fit jean i've ever worn (went especially well with a pair of high-top wrestling shoes).

i bought a pair of apc's this week off the supermarket forum, same size, so i'm hoping for the same experience, otherwise i'll be posting them for sale very soon.

i generally wear a 28 or 27 and bought a 28, and they fit perfectly fine. in fact, after washing them they've shrunk to the point to where i look like a female from the back, something i'm trying to avoid. prior to washing though, they were the best fit jean i've ever worn (went especially well with a pair of high-top wrestling shoes).

i bought a pair of apc's this week off the supermarket forum, same size, so i'm hoping for the same experience, otherwise i'll be posting them for sale very soon.

arent u supposed to size down 2-3 in apc?

I am absolutely in love with Thin Finn Dry Coated Black right now, or the Ultra Indigo Coated -- but everytime my mouse hovers over the "buy now" button I begin to think off all my other jeans that are still in waiting for some serious wear-and-tear. :o

Dude get the coated finns.. I added them to my rotation and love them. The colour and texture are just right.

• 3 weeks later...

I sized down 1 size for a 29 in Slim Jims. I normally wear 30 for levis and thats already a bit tight when new. As of right now the Slim jims fits tight like a 30 in levis for me, so just waiting for them to stretch out a bit and it will be perfect.

One thing about the Slim jim that bothers me is that even though it says it is a straight slim leg, it has a bit of flare/boot cut at the leg opening. I just hope the leg opening doesnt stretch any wider. Just giving a heads up to people who are considering getting slim jims....

i am 34 in everything, so i got 34 slim jims, i am already worried about crotch tearing so i would not ever recommend to size down,

i just bought a pair. waist fits, but they are really tight in the thighs...will they tear?