Online Japan clothing store in ENGLISH!!! cheap pricing

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for those who want the measurements..

Its a size medium in korean which means its small for US..

exact measurements are:

Chest: 48cm (48x2=96cm)- 33inches

Length: 70cm- 26-27Inches

Shoulder: 54cm-21inches

Sleeve Length:62cm (24-25inches)

Sleeve width: 17cm (6.5inches)

And thanks to those who liked it

Here;s my order..

Picture of me wearing it in WAYWT..

[/img]

Ichigo, the jacket looked great on you man, too bad the way you put things together was a whole diff story.

Horrendous styling aside, your post lead me to look at the site and not only did I love the jacket, a certain cowl caught my eye that fuckin' did me in for a 105 dollar impulse buy. Damn superfuture. I have no job and I'm hemmoraging money.

ahah well i appreciate the honesty..Frankly i could see why many thought my styling was bad so ill just make up for it next time..The white beanie didnt suit it too well and the shoes made it the worst actually..

But im glad that you like the jacket, and i hope to see your purchase as well:D

cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

This website belongs to Yesasia.com which is a pretty popular web shop for asian toys/dvds/cd/comic books/electronic products...etc

I think their HQ is in HK, and if that's the case I'm afraid these so called "korean" brands would be the cheap remake version of real designer goods. You can usually expect to find these type of "designer goods" in asian wholesale markets, prices going around $2 - $15 USD (t-shirt $2 - $5, shirts $10, pants $12, blazers $15... etc)

Maybe the quality of these clothes would be higher than what's being sold at local markets but the prices must've been tripled still at least ... bare in mind these are being sold in USDs...

"Free" international shipping anyone?

But then again, I could be wrong, since the actual source supplier for that online shop is unknown. I am only telling for what I've experienced, in these asian clothe wholesale markets, which they are in fact selling similar products and claim them to be "korean" brand designers. *Edit* oh, and one other thing to see if it's a cheap "korean" brand is to look at it's name. Because for some reason, these so called "designers" love to use names that's clearly a rip off from top brands.

hahaha, i tend to not agree.

wearing a knockoff from yesstyle, in my estimation, is no worse than a designer-inspired item from a fast-fashion chain like H&M or Topman.

dignity shouldn't come from who's body you put on- or what you put on your body.

nice cop 86.. Glad to see you're takin advantage of yes lol..

You know if they have that in a black by any chance?

;)

If you remember I was trying get something like this awhile back but it ran out, finally they got that jacket. Oh and they have the same in black and navy too, I was considering getting one of the other colours.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
so anybody know what the fit is like regarding all these items that are "one size?"

i know they all give measurements but is there a general consensus that the fit is focused toward the very thin asian type

Can't believe this thread is still going on.

I fit well into one-size.. im around 183cm and 70kg , not very wide shoulders :D :D fits me well

This website belongs to Yesasia.com which is a pretty popular web shop for asian toys/dvds/cd/comic books/electronic products...etc

I think their HQ is in HK, and if that's the case I'm afraid these so called "korean" brands would be the cheap remake version of real designer goods. You can usually expect to find these type of "designer goods" in asian wholesale markets, prices going around $2 - $15 USD (t-shirt $2 - $5, shirts $10, pants $12, blazers $15... etc)

Maybe the quality of these clothes would be higher than what's being sold at local markets but the prices must've been tripled still at least ... bare in mind these are being sold in USDs...

"Free" international shipping anyone?

But then again, I could be wrong, since the actual source supplier for that online shop is unknown. I am only telling for what I've experienced, in these asian clothe wholesale markets, which they are in fact selling similar products and claim them to be "korean" brand designers. *Edit* oh, and one other thing to see if it's a cheap "korean" brand is to look at it's name. Because for some reason, these so called "designers" love to use names that's clearly a rip off from top brands.

Not exactly.

Brands listed on YesStyle are somekind of local Fashion brands. I believe they ripoff ideas from High Fashion brands and make own version of it(including even own brand name). What i received from there is obviously better than market garbage and f****ng DG & Armani fakes you see in asia. There is lots of pathetic ripoffs on YesStyle, but also lots of interesting ones. For example why i have to pay for DG jacket 1500$ when i find similar one there for 150$, i dont want DG i want similar style jacket. So i pay for the jacket and not for DG(yeah yeah i know better quality on DG etc etc etc.. im ''loyal authentic items only'' follower myself :D)

Besides they dont copy 1:1 , its different quality based on what you pay-is what you get, and its not bloody High couture. Besides there is some unique asian brands like Green Banana , which is original and isnt a ripoff..

Anyway i just ordered for 800$ more :D(Friends like that stuff) luckely my customs put last package through without any tax :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...