Reigning Champ by CYC Design

bapelolol

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pinstripe hoodies don't look near as good as the w&h ones. The fit looks pretty suspect too. They don't look that interesting at all. I didn't know there was such a big market for baseball jackets.

Judging by how wide the arms look and the type of market they're aiming for, i feel confident that the cut of the jackets will be a little off for what i (and probably 85% of sufu) are interested in. I don't care for super skinny, but they look pretty boxy with larger arms from the hanging pics. I could care less about plain, i just think for a plain hoodie/sweat, they're less appealing than their w&h/w+h/spruce counterparts. Not that i wet myself for everything that w&h produces, but if i had the spare change i'd like to pick up a piece. The only piece i've touched was a white slim fit hoodie that was a bit too small for me and my girlfriend didn't want to buy it off me so i sold it. I was impressed with it for the brief time i had it though.

I can't afford to buy my girlfriend a $100 hoodie a month after i get her a birthday present. She has a job too, she can buy her own expensive hoodies if she wants, but she didn't want to.

• 3 months later...

quality is good, nice thick cotton

fit is definetly on the larger size (M was in between a M and a L imo), around the same fit as supreme.

wasnt a huge fan of the zippers, but the prices are real good for what you get

no Smalls were in stock at gdft so i didnt pick up anything, but id consider the baseball jacket