toeing the line: pigeon vs camel

soepom

which one do you dig?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. which one do you dig?

• pigeon toe
    • camel toe
    • pigeon toe with camel toe (is this physically possible?)
    • potay-toe potah-toe

sorry, let me explain..

Anime North is an event where lots of anime fans go to meet other anime fans, play in video game tournaments, buy manga comics and dress up in cos play like anime styles..

LOTS of asian girls kept doing that damn peigon toed pose when taking pictures hence my rant...

Guest jmatsu

i can't say i am 100% fond of any . it's not thatpigeon toe looks okay, it's just kind of an asian staple. often on sufu it seems just so contrived. i can kind of vouch for asian girls doing it, cause that's just how they do.

i'd tend to think that the "hap" pose would work for the asians, because we got those flat pit-like shitters. what's up with the rest of the world's inability to do this? is it the lack of coordination/leg strength (i knew a drunk brazilian dude who actually fell in the receptacle, obviously ass-first while attempting number 2).

wait... do they even have this shit in singapore?

sorry, let me explain..

Anime North is an event where lots of anime fans go to meet other anime fans, play in video game tournaments, buy manga comics and dress up in cos play like anime styles..

LOTS of asian girls kept doing that damn peigon toed pose when taking pictures hence my rant...

sb24b002.jpg

:confused:

I didn't even think there's such a thing as a pigeon toe pose till I saw someone commenting in WAYWT. Wow.

WTF is a camel toe? Besides what springs immediately to mind and that has nothing to do with posing for WAYWT.

And by "hap" pose I'm assuming it's the "fold yourself up and squeeze into the camera frame" pose? And we have said shitters in Singapore except hap is hardly suatting in his poses.

I didn't even think there's such a thing as a pigeon toe pose till I saw someone commenting in WAYWT. Wow.

WTF is a camel toe? Besides what springs immediately to mind and that has nothing to do with posing for WAYWT.

And by "hap" pose I'm assuming it's the "fold yourself up and squeeze into the camera frame" pose? And we have said shitters in Singapore except hap is hardly suatting in his poses.

camel toe

cameltoe_1.jpg

and it has everything to do with waywt

sorry, let me explain..

please leave our pleasant beach community alone.

please. you're more embarassing than stuckonstupid.

edit: there is an algorithm for banning anime avatars that works pretty well, but all this stuff is really processor intensive. also, if this is a troll, he is the best ever.