fuckig spiders

i fucking hate spiders with a passion. i'm at a sketchy ass motel in Bushnell Illinois (?) and i was laying in bed with the lights off getting ready to goto bed and something was crawling on my leg so i touched it and thoght it was a big clump of cloth or something so i put it on my laptop to see wat it is and its a fat ass fucking spider the size of my god damn thumb...fuck sleeping, that spider was insane

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow clock spider is way too fucking big. Ugh, that's just disturbing.

At my old job, there were two instances where we found some ridiculous looking spider, I think it was the same as the camel spider. My manager had told me that it was like the 2nd most deadly venom, or somekind of exageration.

"You got friends fighting in Iraq, you tell them over the summer you're working at Vanity Fair battling deadly spiders."

I hate spiders myself...has anyone else heard about those huge camel spiders or whatever they're called in the iraq deserts? I heard that when fully grown their legs can be up to 6-8 inches long. :confused:

• 2 months later...

i need a spider expert to help me identify this spider (i know that fashion forums arent the best place to find spider experts, but hey, we have yoyo experts and dino experts and other random experts so who knows). ive never seen this nasty, red spider before, but ive had to kill 3 since i got back from vacation. what im most afraid of is that there was a stowaway spider who came back home with me in my luggage and is now starting a family here. id like to know the spider's name, threat level, and origin. its about the size of a nickel (approx 3/4 inch)

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

sorry if this is a stupid post, its 4:30am and im bored and honestly kinda scared to get in bed cuz there could be another spider :(

Fucking spiders.. I got bitten by one like 10 years ago, and still have a bloody massive circular scar on my leg.

Straight after I got bit, a 3cm wide, 2cm deep puss ball swelled up and out of my calf. It pretty much looked like a purple and yellow ballsack - all wrinkly and saggy. Shit exploded, and it was chunky, sticky greeny-yellowy everywhere..

Fucking spiders..

Many years ago...sat morning...peacefully sleeping in...open eyes slowly...blink...something covering eyes...massive.hairy.fucking.spider. Huntsman to be precise. Flung that fucker across the room, it hit the wall and died. Hate spiders. The end.

I fucking hate spiders with a passion... I've been scared of them since who knows how long now... I'm guessing since the day I laid eyes on one.

Never liked those damn things!

Any of you guys ever walk into a spider web a just go crazy trying to get it off you as fast as you can... I hate that feeling. I always feel as if the spider was on the web and is on me now.

I hate spiders myself...has anyone else heard about those huge camel spiders or whatever they're called in the iraq deserts? I heard that when fully grown their legs can be up to 6-8 inches long. :confused:

62stulu.jpg

Have you seen this picture and read the usual accompanying story about "camel spiders" or "Fallujah spiders" in Iraq that anesthetize and eat people alive? This is a hoax. The arachnids in the picture are not spiders, they are solpugids and they have no venom. They eat roly-poly bugs, crickets, and scorpions. And they aren't just in Iraq; they are found in deserts. There are some in the southwest U.S. Also, notice that the picture was taken to make these arachnids look bigger. Compare them to the partial hand on the right instead of the leg behind.

Taken from some spider myth website

62stulu.jpg

Taken from some spider myth website

6a225aa854.gif

Excerpt from another site:

It can run upwards of 5 miles an hour and jump several feet into the air...

recently moved into a house in Lake City/Seattle with some friends...

couple nights ago, i was working out in the garage an from the corner of my eyes, saw a fat ass spider with a leg span of about 5 inches...nearly pissed myself. we bombed the garage afterwards and looked up the spider...and im not quite sure, but it could either be a huge house spider or a god damn hobo spider. if its a hobo spider...im sleeping with my eyes open.