Sales

doctorgnar

I think I went too late to the ervell sale. I didn't see much in size small. All the pants were huge sizes. They had the CP shoes they used on the runway. Some FW 2009 stuff but they were there for like 240 and 400. Had a lot of sweaters from last season but yeah it seemed like people already picked them out. Lots of shorts available. I saw Patrick ervell in the back of the room hah.

yeah, you were probably got there too late. It was already crowded when I got there at 12:20? Most of the nice/interesting knits were gone. Did not see any size small in jackets. There were a few smalls in sweaters and cardigans. Some summer jeans and winter pants.

Saw omc. Man, he's quick. Came in and got what he wanted and left.

ervell sale, as per usual, is the best designer-specific sample sale ever -- if you go when it opens at noon.

dont know what fall/winter stuff you saw that was priced so high, blazers and outerwear perhaps? if so, those are fair prices. there

was a sample of the navy pocket sweater that bblessing is stocking

for 110 that i almost bought, but its too chunky of a sweater for my tastes. but it was absolutely gorgeous.

excellent size range of knits from spring and last fall in most sizes,

snapped up a blue-grey shawl cardigan from last spring for 80 bucks.

pants were either runway samples in a 30 waist or "larger" sizes, which doesnt actually mean larger sizes: a 34 ervell is more like a 32.5.

they had the printed shirt from this season for 100 dollars, size medium. nice range of shirting from this season and spring; picked

up the buttondown sleep shirt [club collar with silk grosgrain piping] for FIFTY DOLLARS because of a tiny stain on the shoulder. oxicleaned it when i got home and it came right out. so awesome.

finally, selection of accessories: clarks shoes from the runway and common projects from the runway in sample sizes [9 and 10], plus

sol moscot sunglasses from the runway. picked up the CPs for 200 [were 600 on oki ni or tresbien or one of those] and fuuuuuuck are they nice.

yeah, you were probably got there too late. It was already crowded when I got there at 12:20? Most of the nice/interesting knits were gone. Did not see any size small in jackets. There were a few smalls in sweaters and cardigans. Some summer jeans and winter pants.

Saw omc. Man, he's quick. Came in and got what he wanted and left.

thought i recognized you; sup dude. i went in there stalkerstyle cuz i had a girlyfriend waiting for me who was shopping for +J.

people ran in at noon for reals and grabbed all the smaller stuff. it was kinda wild. dudes had girls with them on the attack and shit.

was there something defective about all the stuff that was at the sale or was it just that particular shirt that you bought that had a defect?

i was going to get the shawl cardigan but it was really short in the body for me.

fuck i dont even know what i missed out on earlier. i just wanted the alpaca sweaters...

You're a pro omc when it comes to sample sales. You pretty much covered everything in 10-15 minutes. I was there for 30+ minutes and only bought a cardigan haha. Everything was so picked over and the sales don't end until sunday. i wonder if they will put out more stuffs? I saw a few boxes of clothing underneath the sales table.

My intention was to get there before noon but got held up at uniqlo.

into the rain: Most of ervell sweaters/cardigans are cut short and boxy. I like the fit like that.

If anyone is looking for trade a size small Ervell sweater for a Medium - I got a super nice blue alpaca crew neck pocket sweater in a Medium that is too big for me. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

Also, I got a navy quilted windbreaker in a small that I'm probably going to sell.

If anyone is looking for trade a size small Ervell sweater for a Medium - I got a super nice blue alpaca crew neck pocket sweater in a Medium that is too big for me. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

Also, I got a navy quilted windbreaker in a small that I'm probably going to sell.

was that the sample one for 110 dollars?

i left it behind on friday but i cant stop thinking about it.

the weave is really loose on it and its retarded soft, right?

was the shearling jean jacket being sold there ? Its pathetic how much I want that and apparantly it will be stocked certain places but im getting impatient ... if someone bought it and doesnt like it pm me pleease.

edit : or even if youv seen it in store somewhere - give me the heads up.

Wondering the same, driving in this weekend..

Bloomingdales pre-sale event: $250 will get you 15% I think, over another level, 20% and above $750 you get 30% off, not including the bloomingdales card discount. Geller, CP company, APC, Acne, Woolrich, Levis etc etc. Best selection of Woolrich that I've seen around and I kopped all that I wanted so go nuts.

Pre-sale works like this: you put aside what you want NOW, place a hold for the amount on your card until it is actually charged by next Wednesday when you can finally pick up your merch. Enjoy.

www.saks.com

FRIENDS4 - 25% friends and family.

OCTSHIP9 - free ship

25% off handbags, clothing and shoes

20% off jewelry

10% off cosmetics and fragrances

FRIENDS AND FAMILY EXCLUSIONS..............

HANDBAG EXCLUSIONS

Chanel

Gucci

Prada

Bottega

Valentino

Loro Piana

Jimmy Choo

Louboutin

Balenciaga

JEWELRY EXCLUSIONS

David Yurman

Dior

Hermes

Prada

Graff

Cartier

H Stern

Pomelatto

Garrard

Bulgari

SUNGLASS EXCLUSIONS

Cartier

SHOE EXCLUSIONS

Prada

Gucci

Chanel

YSL

Louboutin

Givenchy

Blahnik

Balenciaga

UGGS

Sergio Rossi

Moschino

Donna Karan

Tod's

Vivier

Skovgaard

LEASED EXCLUSIONS

Louis Vuitton

Fendi

Dior

Acne Hex and Max cash on sale over at Denimbaronline, few sizes left on Max, plenty left on Hex. Be sure to check the women's section for Hex cash.

Some other stuff on sale too at the site, not really worth mentioning.

Actually most of the good sizes in Hex cash are sold out.